Round 2: Quadrant 2 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better World Champ?

• Jeff Hardy

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Yokozuna

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

Reaction score
Went with Yoko here, in terms of being a great heel he pulled it off, and like mentioned above his feuds with Brett, Luger, and Hogan where pretty damn good. Hardy is wasted talent and I just can't vote for the guy based on that, yea he was popular and was good for some spots, but his mic work is laughable and his ring work is sloppy, plus his personal demons held him back from taking the next step.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Jeff should be disqualified for being a complete tool, drugs or not he sucked balls.

Anyone that has pretty lights, catchy music a touch of face paint and dances to the ring only to fall off a ladder or two is going to go over with the foolish crowd that is most of WWEs fans.

No mic work whats so ever

No decent moves in the ring, he done shit that would please the crowd in the moment, but couldn't please me at all. the only new thing that Jeff brought to the table was an actual table.

If Jeff wins the next round, regradless of who he comes up agaisnt, then the voters are idiots.

DOWN WITH JEFF HARDY!

Wait so he's a complete tool why? How did that happen? How did he become such a complete tool? What it looks like is you are bashing him cause of his drug bust and not looking at his overall career. I mean how many talents in the past wasn't on drugs? How many current talents aren't on drugs? Are they tools too?

And to simplify him to a guy that has pretty lights, catchy music and face paint and dances... well lets look at Undertaker then. Dark lights, smoke, graveyard type music, walks slow... yeah he must suck cause its so foolish to like something that simple. Or HBK, he dances out of the curtains, pretty lights, catchy tune, pyro, dances down the ramp, poses in the ring... sucks. Right? Or is it just Jeff?

Falls off a ladder or two? Ummmmm how many ladder matches in wrestling has their been? How many people have done crazy stunts off of ladders? I'm pretty sure it wasn't just Jeff Hardy.

No mic work? His mic work isn't good but I wouldn't say it is non-existant.

To say he has no decent moves in the ring is crazy. That is inane dribble spewing from you right there. And to say he hasn't done anything that would please the crowd? Have you even been watching Jeff? The guy has a following. The guy has had people eating out of the palm of his hands with his matches. When he first won the WWE title... it was insane. It was crazy.

And then to call the people that vote for Jeff Hardy idiots... that is overstepping your boundaries. If you dislike Jeff Hardy... fine but post actual reasons for why instead of this mindless bashing. he isn't the best wrestler out there... but he is still damn good and entertaining. And was good enough to be a world champion more than one time.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
When you give Hardy an actual gimmick he can be okay on the mic like he was as the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling. Otherwise calling yourself an over the top nickname like the Charismatic Enigma isn't really even a character. It's sloppy like a lot of his moves.

Last edited:

Vivido

Reaction score
Wait so he's a complete tool why? How did that happen? How did he become such a complete tool? What it looks like is you are bashing him cause of his drug bust and not looking at his overall career. I mean how many talents in the past wasn't on drugs? How many current talents aren't on drugs? Are they tools too?

And to simplify him to a guy that has pretty lights, catchy music and face paint and dances... well lets look at Undertaker then. Dark lights, smoke, graveyard type music, walks slow... yeah he must suck cause its so foolish to like something that simple. Or HBK, he dances out of the curtains, pretty lights, catchy tune, pyro, dances down the ramp, poses in the ring... sucks. Right? Or is it just Jeff?

Falls off a ladder or two? Ummmmm how many ladder matches in wrestling has their been? How many people have done crazy stunts off of ladders? I'm pretty sure it wasn't just Jeff Hardy.

No mic work? His mic work isn't good but I wouldn't say it is non-existant.

To say he has no decent moves in the ring is crazy. That is inane dribble spewing from you right there. And to say he hasn't done anything that would please the crowd? Have you even been watching Jeff? The guy has a following. The guy has had people eating out of the palm of his hands with his matches. When he first won the WWE title... it was insane. It was crazy.

And then to call the people that vote for Jeff Hardy idiots... that is overstepping your boundaries. If you dislike Jeff Hardy... fine but post actual reasons for why instead of this mindless bashing. he isn't the best wrestler out there... but he is still damn good and entertaining. And was good enough to be a world champion more than one time.

Um, I don't care his Jeff takes drugs in his personal life, I just think he is a poor excuse for a wrestler.

The Undertaker is nothing like Jeff, all Jeff had was the catchy song pretty lights and face paint, clearly 'Taker has much much more to offer, and I won't go in to detail, I'm not exactly an Undertaker mark but he is greater in Jeff in every way possible.

No doubt Jeff has plenty of fans, but those fans are the type of fans that watch wrestling to see people do big sports, like go through a table or jump off a big ass ladder. Any true wrestling fan will tell you theres a little more to it then that, clearly noone told Jeff. I can't name one good promo from Jeff building towards a match, I can't name one single 3-4 month period where all I wanted was Jeff to wrestle the match of his life and beat the bad guy. Never, not once.

Please name me these moves that were anything better than something that will get a reaction from the crowd during the 3 seconds they took to perform. Whisper in the wind, crowd loves it, but really, what does that do? It's the same with his swanton.

I understand you don't quite understand wrestling and sadly I don't have much time on my hands to try enlighten you. Although I have a feeling it would take a little longer than the amount of battery power remaining on my laptop allows.

I'll reply in a week or so.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I don't understand wrestling because I don't see it exactly as you do... is that it? I was grabbing general examples seeing how you were bashing Jeff for nothing but of course your grasp of the English Language is preposterous... well more of an abomination but to dumb it down for you... it sucks. Your grasp of what wrestling is... that is what is sad. And the minute you believe that you can start teaching people what wrestling is... that is the day that wrestling is dead. Wrestling... is ENTERTAINMENT! Jeff hardy entertains. What they do on TV... that isn't real wrestling kid... that is entertainment. Jeff Hardy isn't the best wrestler... hell anybody out there would tell you that. He isn't the most technically sound wrestler... not even close. He isn't the cleanest high flyer... in that his moves aren't as picture perfect as an AJ Styles... but ya know what... the guy is damn well entertaining and the guy can get a following. THAT is what you are not grasping about this concept of wrestling.

So you want to try to run me down... don't cause I'll make you look foolish. Jeff won this because he was a better world champion in the eyes of 9 people against 6 people. Are the other 8 gonna step up and call you out on your brash harsh generalizations without giving anything specific? No.

You brought up bout how Undertaker was good... hell I could tell you all day about Undertaker from his Mean Mark Calloway days in WCW all through his WWF run. The point you missed is you generalized his entrance so I drew the comparison there. Any entrance can be dumbed down the way you did it... but you of course missed that point clearly.

And yeah Jeff doesn't have memorable promos... not everyone has memorable promos. Not everyone that watched Jeff appreciates him just for his ladder spots. What moment did I pick out? The night he won the world title in the triple threat match from Triple H and Edge... no ladders in that match. Want another match? IC title on Smackdown... Jeff Hardy defeated Triple H... no ladders in that match. Those were big time matches that got the crowd really behind Jeff. Not for some big ladder spot but because they could relate to the little guy not getting a shot, the true underdog overcoming the odds and winning by the skin of his teeth.

So I don't have to name you any moves because simply... you're too blind to see anything. You're just one of those guys that thinks that since you're behind a monitor you can talk and act all tough. You think you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want cause there is no way anybody is gonna be able to show you up and shut you up for it. So you go on with your armchair way of talking down wrestlers and saying people are idiots cause they like a wrestler... not even knowing why they do but assuming it is because of some reason that you don't like.

YOU are the reason wrestling fans get a bad rep. YOU are the reason that the IWC gets an extremely bad rep. So in the words of The Rock...

Know your Role and shut your mouth.

Feel free to close this thread. I'd hate to see what more dribble he's gonna say.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Hardy takes it. Please keep personal insults out of your posts they serve no purpose. If you think Hardy sucks and can explain why that's fine but telling Slim he doesn't know wrestling cause he argues Hardy=Ratings which he did then that's just weak.