Round 2: Quadrant 1 Matchup 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better US Champ

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Miz

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan
Daniel_Bryan_US_Champion.jpg

Bryan won the US title at Night of Champions on September 19th 2010 from The Miz. He lost the title to Sheamus on the March 14th 2011 Raw.

Miz
united_states_champion_the_miz_by_demonfoxwwe-d30ofon.png

The Miz won the US title on the October 5th 2009 Raw from Kofi Kingston. He lost the title to Bret Hart in a No DQ, No countout match on the May 17th 2010 Raw. He won his 2nd US title from R-Truth on the May 24th 2010 Raw from R-Truth in a Fatal Four Way match also involving John Morrison and Zack Ryder. He lost the title to Daniel Bryan on September 19th 2010 at Night of Champions.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Miz here, he was better.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'll go Bryan here. Miz was great but Bryan was huge over by IWC fans but needed a title to be seen credible by others. He is doing quite well for himself as MITB winner also and he had some fantastic matches.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
And thats what I think too, in the end I don't think being US Champion made that much difference to Miz, it was MITB and his cocky heel attitude which got him over, where as Bryan had some excellent matches as champion and really seemed to fit the title well.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The Miz was by far the better US Champion. I am a Bryan fan but honestly he didn't do much as champion. Miz took the belt to another level and gave it more exposure. He basically took that belt to the mainevent.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I remember you saying this before, but when you see his matches against The Miz, Ziggler, Dibiase and Sheamus, and I don't quite see your thinking, and besides winning MITB was what really got Miz over.