• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1 - Quadrant 4 - WM 23 vs. WM XXIV

Your favourite mainevent?

• John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • The Undertaker vs. Edge (c)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy

WrestleMania 23 - John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels (Singles match for the WWE Championship)
WrestleMania XXIV - The Undertaker vs. Edge (c) (Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Your favourite mainevent?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Cena and Michaels was awesome, I loved this match. An actual mainevent that lived up to the hype. I honestly thought Michaels was going to win this one too, and yet again I was wrong. But this match didn't leave me disappointed.

Edge and Taker's match was boring since you automatically knew who was going to win this one. Plus the crowd was drained from HBK/Flair and Big Show/Mayweather, think the only cool thing was the spear into the gogoplata and Taker's pyro, which I think almost hit some audience members if my memory serves me correct.

Troy

Cena and Michaels had quite a few good matches during their feud and this was one of them. Cena at this time was having a great run on PPV's where he consistently pulled out great matches even when his opponent was weak but this time with one of the best opposite him this match went to another level. I also thought that HBK would walk away with the title as well that was how convincing this match was.

You were right that some of Undertaker's pyro hit some audience members, pretty sure it was after the match and the pyro was coming down on lines above the crowd when some dropped. Edge wasn't convincing enough before and during that match that he could defeat the Undertaker, only a few have actually made it look like they would beat the Undertaker.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I went with Taker and Edge, but the match with Michaels was defantly one of Cena's best ever, and like deezy said it did keep you guessing on who was going to win.

The New F'n Show

Personally I Loved the Taker-Edge match I mean we ll knew Taker was winning but the match had everything it could possibly have. Cena-Michaels was great as well don't get me wrong but that was predictable too. I never doubted Cena was going to lose that match as I watched it live.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Personally I Loved the Taker-Edge match I mean we ll knew Taker was winning but the match had everything it could possibly have. Cena-Michaels was great as well don't get me wrong but that was predictable too. I never doubted Cena was going to lose that match as I watched it live.

Yet you seem to have voted for the Cena/Michaels match as there is still only vote on there for Taker/Edge?