• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1 - Quadrant 3 - WM XV vs. WM 2000

Your favourite mainevent?

• Steve Austin vs. The Rock (c)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Triple H (c) vs. The Rock vs. Mick Foley vs. Big Show

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy

WrestleMania XV - Steve Austin vs. The Rock (c) (No disqualification match for the WWF Championship)
WrestleMania 2000 - Triple H (c) (with Stephanie McMahon) defeated The Rock (with Vince McMahon), Mick Foley (with Linda McMahon) and The Big Show (with Shane McMahon). (Fatal Four-Way Elimination match for the WWF Championship)

What was your favourite mainevent?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Had to go with Austin and Rock, although this isn't the best of their feud, it was better built than the 4 way or 2000. I hated it, it was overbooked and didn't need all those McMahons and definitely didn't need Foley or Big Show. It was overkill, it should've been just Rock and HHH. I think they left the final match lineup two weeks before Wrestlemania. Good booking WWE, this was like TNA before TNA. Russo wasn't here at the time wtf Vince?

Troy

I went with The Rock vs Austin as well. Like you said the WM 2000 match was just over booked and the focus was on the McMahons and not on the actual match, they were a distraction and it wasn't a high quality match. Rock vs Austin had had better matches but this one is better than the fatal four way.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
It's been ages since I've seen the Fatel Fourway, so really can't comment too much on that one for now, so again I went Rock/Austin, although I would say their return match at Backlash was actually better.

The New F'n Show

Well this Rock-Austin match may be the worst match of their rivalry over the years and it was overbooked as well with Vince and Foley it was good and had a nice finish,easily better of the two.