ROH's young boys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seems like ROH are in the process of allowing a new batch of younglings to start to shine (which they do regularly since they are a feeder fed still) with guys like Adam Page, TD Thomas, ACH and Will Ferrara getting more time to show their personalities. The under card really got some proper time at Champions vs All Stars which resulted in me making this thread.

So with that in mind: Who of the younglings are your favs right now? I'm a fan of Adam Page, has grown a lot with the Decade angle and is showing a lot more of a character. And Ferrara is just a fire cracker, for such a small man he has a lot of fire in his persona that makes you like him. He's a perfect scrappy underdog.

Even TD seems to be developing personality, seemingly drinking from the well of Nakamura.

Which of the younglings is your favorite? And who is your least favorite?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CHEESEBURGER!

9db8b9bb379079d8792c48deaa8bde8e.png