ROH - Supercard Of Honor IX Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Results from Ring of Honor's Supercard of Honor IX on Friday night in Redwood City, California:

* Mark Briscoe defeated ACH

* Michael Elgin defeated Frankie Kazarian with an Elgin Bomb. Elgin hit Christopher Daniels with a chair and an Elgin Bomb after the match

* Matt Sydal defeated Cedric Alexander, Caprice Coleman, Andrew Everett, Moose and Tommaso Ciampa in Six-Man Mayhem after hitting a Shooting Star Press on Everett

* BJ Whitmer defeated Jimmy Jacobs with an Exploder onto two chairs. There were "thank you Jimmy" chants after the match. Jacobs went for a shake but Whitmer refused. Colby Corino ran out and they beat Jacobs down. Lacy made the save to a pop and they hugged

* Roderick Strong defeated Christopher Daniels

* reDragon retained the ROH Tag Team Titles over The Kingdom

* Jay Lethal retained the ROH TV Title over Jushin "Thunder" Liger

* Jay Briscoe retained the ROH World Title over Samoa Joe

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0328/591856/roh-supercard-of-honor-ix-results/

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just finished watching Supercard Of Honor, it was a very good show. I really found myself enjoying the last four matches on the card.

- Mark Briscoe vs ACH was a really good choice for a show opener. Both guys are fun to watch, so yeah, I liked this match.

- Michael Elgin vs Frankie Kazarian was alright. Nothing special.

- Matt Sydal vs Cedric Alexander vs Caprice Coleman vs Andrew Everett vs Moose vs Tommaso Ciampa was a fun and action-packed match, I was really entertained by this one.

- BJ Whitmer vs Jimmy Jacobs was aight for what it was. The post-match segment was cool, though. Lacey coming out to save the day and all. [HASHTAG]#ThankYouJimmy[/HASHTAG]

- Roderick Strong vs Christopher Daniels was good stuff, I really liked it.

- reDRagon vs The Kingdom was so freakin' good, I enjoyed it.

- Jay Lethal vs Jushin Thunder Liger was a good match all the way through. Lethal is excellent and has had a great run in ROH so far, I hope he's the one to dethrone Jay Briscoe for the ROH World title.

- Jay Briscoe vs Samoa Joe was good.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
This was alright. Nice to see Liger, Briscoe is the man, that multi-man match had some cool spots, BJ/Jacobs I guess some people marked over and all, good show.