Roderick Strong to make Evolve debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
November 27th: We are thrilled to announced that Roderick Strong will debut in EVOLVE on January 10th in Ybor City, FL, January 11th in Orlando, FL and January 12th in Jacksonville, FL. Strong needs no introduction and looks to give EVOLVE a series of fresh and exciting match ups! We'll have news on his opponents in the upcoming weeks. Tickets for all three events are now on sale in the DGUSA.tv Store. Who do you want Roderick Strong to wrestle in EVOLVE? Tweet using hashtag #StrongEVOLVEs and let us know.

Roderick Strong coming to Evolve is a bit of a shocker. Since Gabe split from ROH they have kind of been at war and talent has only been able to work for one side. Maybe they are mending bridges finally. Which is great for indy wrestling.

Reactions: THG?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Knew he was returning to FIP in a couple of weeks, but good to hear he'll also be at Evolve.

Reactions: Snowman1

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Great news! Bit of a shocker indeed, it could be that they're finally making up, or maybe it just means Roddy has finished up with his ROH contract.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Great news! Bit of a shocker indeed, it could be that they're finally making up, or maybe it just means Roddy has finished up with his ROH contract.

I wondered about that but hadn't found anything on it yet. Last week when I read he was returning to Full Impact Pro I wondered if he had left ROH or if he was doing both.

Reactions: Snowman1

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I wondered about that but hadn't found anything on it yet. Last week when I read he was returning to Full Impact Pro I wondered if he had left ROH or if he was doing both.
Yeah, same here.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just thinking of all the amazing matches that Roderick could have in Evolve with their talent. <333

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Strong has done everything in ROH, nothing to do there more.

Why not go somewhere else indeed?
He needs to see if someone in the WWN family can "out Roderick Strong" Roderick Strong.