Kayfabe Rising Tensions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*Jay's theme hits and he walks out onto the stage with smile, a new leather jacket and a larger looking beard, he is carrying a mic in his left hand and holding his lower torso with his right, he then begins to talk whilst walking toward the ring*

Jay:Well last week was fun, wasn't it!

*The crowd chant "No!"*

Jay:Yeah I know right! Well this week, I am facing some alien ass looking Korean singer!

*The crowd cheer at this remark then chant "Minho Sucks, Minho Sucks*, Jay laughs

Jay:Well yeah, he sucks but c'mon, we gotta give him gratitude because coming from a career in singing to wrestling is a big step and in his amazing debut he nearly lost to War!

*The crowd cheer at the mention of War*

Jay:War my man, you nearly beat this guy, I still respect you for the pain you afflicted onto him!

*The crowd cheer then Al Blizzard's theme hits as the crowd erupt into cheer, Jay turns and Al comes in on his crutches again, holding a mic he then begins to talk*

Al:Mr Jay Washington everybody!

*The crowd cheer at this*

Jay:Well thank you Blizzard! But I am facing Minho, this Korean dude, you know I wanna speak to him before this match to be honest, I wanna get to know him a little better, but I think he'd take that the wrong way, that's probably why he left that band of his, because they took him the wrong way, he wanted to be friends!

*The crowd "Ooh" and cheer after this*

Al:All I'm coming here to say is to not underestimate them! THE NEW GUYS SEEM TO BE BETTER THAN THE OLD! I was new but never prevailed! You are new and you need to prevail otherwise you'll be stuck on crutches like me!

*The crowd cheer at this and Jay then sighs*

Jay:I know Blizzard, there's new people, plenty but I know i'm ready! And I know this!

*Jay then walks back up to the stage, not even getting to the ring and walks back through the curtain with no questions asked, Al then walks back through too*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.