• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ringside August 13

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Legendary Faction Returning To WWE?

With the strong success of the Degeneration X return last summer, an idea has surfaced of bringing back yet another legendary faction, The Four Horsemen.

The plan would be to have Arn Anderson return to the company and partner up with Ric Flair for one or two televised matches. The return would be used to help promote the new Four Horsemen DVD. Triple H is said to be the main person behind the reformation.

Arn is said to be positive about the idea, but due to legal liability reasons, the reformation will not happen unless he can obtain medical clearance.

Wrestling Station

Arn Anderson has gained weight and never wrestled for ages now.

But they can make him the manager of the faction, add some new members to it, it would sound great to have it back.

3lions

Reaction score
I have already stated my opinion on this in the other thread. But I shall repeat. The Four Horseman were/are a legendary faction and unique to that time. It cannot be repeated. Just becuase DX sells tonnes of merchendise (a faction which has been around in the past ten years) doesn't mean the same will apply to the Four Horsemen (a faction which was at its prime a further five-ten years before that time). Also, what's the point in reforming the faction with different members? It isn't the Four Horsemen then is it?? The same peole who moan about ECW should moan about things like this.

It;s like creative run out of ideas to try and re-create the past - ruining the memories in the process.

Great One

If it's going to be "The Four Horsemen" then it should just be Ric Flair and Arn Anderon doing a couple last matches, no one else. Then Flair should take the manager/veteran role in another stable or for someone else.