[Respond, Please] The Greatest Opportunity.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
niwa-online.com
So, I've returned with a great idea. I remember talking to Sackfist, and I came up with the perfect opportunity for Federation X and NIWA.

We're lacking in our Tag Team Division, severely. For anyone that has WWE '12, and is planning on getting WWE '13 for the Playstation 3 Console. We want to introduce Tag Teams, and one Tag Team that was formed out of an idea is a Heel Team.

Their gimmick is to be from a different Federation, and not from NIWA. We want them to come in and introduce themselves as "The Greatest Tag Team in the World". And present themselves as such.

Eventually, they will win our Tag Team Titles, and become our dominant Heel Tag Team.

What this will do is promote Federation X and NIWA, and the idea of a cross-promotion. We will allow these two competitors to parade with our Tag Titles, for a very great storyline to take on our two top Faces that will form as a Tag Team to take them on.

We need to jump-start our Tag Division, and I hope there are people interested, and I hope Sackfist can help me because I was hesitant in posting this, but could find no rules against it.

Please, if interested, respond to the topic. I'd be glad to hear of everyone's input.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If sack/spot are interested, count me in.