Reina Vega v. Chase Speed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reina Vega v. Chase Speed

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
We cut to a shot of the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles as it pans away towards the city streets.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We focus in on Hollywood Boulevard and see a man walking wearing a blue jacket, shades with short brown hair walking through the bustling city streets. We get a sense this man is confident by the way he walks and his charisma can be felt through the screen. He removes his shades as the camera zooms in closer.

"I'm The Breeze, Chase Speed."

tumblr_pshwpeeoOi1rmv1vdo2_250.gifv

After the opening intro package, we now cut to a self-made video. We appear to be in some sort of hotel room freshly settled in as it appears to be all neat & tidy. Chase Speed can be seen positioning the camera on a table near the bed as he sits down to face it.

"A little update, I'm now in Panama City, Florida. Very soon I will be making my AMA wrestling debut in this very city. You'd think being out of California for the first time in my life would make me all kinds of nervous, but you know, I've never been more ready for this moment. This is my time to shine. It has took me a while to get it together with all the emotions, finally making it here."

Chase smirks at the camera as he rubs his hands together clearly excited about the prospect of having his first match soon.

"Reina Vega will be my opponent at the Club La Vela. I don't know who they are, I don't know what they're made of. Let it be known, I will not be taking them lightly. This is my first opportunity to make an impact in this company, and I'll be taking it. All of it. Every second I'm in that ring, I know people will be watching me. Seeing if I got what it takes. Taking your opponents lightly is one of the worst mistakes a wrestler can do in this business. I don't just bring 100%, I bring 200%. I tap in to that extra gear shift in myself. I feed in to the energy from the crowd. You're gonna' be pushed to that limit, and you need to be ready. If you're not, then you will be in for a big nasty surprise."

Chase brushes back his hair with his fingers, and now looks even deeper in to the camera. Getting even more serious, Losing his happy-go-lucky attitude for a brief moment.

"People have doubted me my whole life in this business. I was written off for doing 'fancy, flippy moves'. I was never the perfect height or build. Nobody thought I had it in me to hack it, but I proved them wrong. I showed them my grit & determination, my heart, my passion to truly make it. I've been the underdog in every fight I've ever been in. I worked my way up to the top, and now I'm making my debut in one of the most respected wrestling promotions in the world. Now I'm here, I won't be letting this moment slip by. I'm gonna' put every piece of myself in to this. When the Saint Patrick's Day Smash is all said and done, I want to make the highlight reel. I want people to be talkin' about what Chase Speed did that night. How he wowed the crowds."

Chase leans back slightly, now with a more relaxed demeanour again. He smiles at the camera, reaches in to his pocket and pulls out his shades. Puts them on. You can feel the confidence radiating through the camera. Not in a cocky way, but a man that is ready to impress the world and look good doing it.

"So I'll be seeing ya, Panama City. I already got goosebumps thinkin' about it, and there's not enough words to describe the appreciation I have at being given this opportunity. I will not let you guys down. It will be an honour."

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
desert-deserts.gif

A tranquil breeze blows through a sunburnt desert landscape. A screech of an eagle is heard from overhead.

A figure blocks the harsh sun, casting a shadow across the cracked, scorched earth. "Todo viaje empieza por el principio. Los primeros pasos del hombre embarcan los cimientos de la historia." The figure gains speed, and the ground begins to turn a shade of green. "Desde las profundidades de los comienzos sombríos, surge un nuevo crecimiento. Se forjan nuevos horizontes." A small stream of water emerges.

creek-flowing-water.gif

Tiny droplets appear over the screen. "Sustancia. Aplacar. Reabasteciendo el mundo una gota a la vez, lo que lleva a la necesidad de vencer a todos los que se interponen ante ti." The ground gets greener, the grass taller. The harsh sun has subsided and the figure becomes more visible.

tree-water.gif

The figure then stops, and stares to the sky. Green tights become visible, but the rest of the figure is obscured by grass. Suddenly, the sky grows dark, with the moon shining an eerie glow. "Chase Speed, esta noche, tienes el gran honor de ser mi primera víctima. Mi primer sabor a sangre. Mi primer contacto con huesos rotos, ligamentos desgarrados, cartílago desmembrado." The attire becomes more visible as the moonlight glow becomes brighter and brighter. "Puede que estemos debutando juntos, pero después de que suene la campana, tu carcus estará boca abajo en el medio del ring, y mi mano se levantará en señal de victoria. El nuevo comienzo ha llegado, y la búsqueda de sangre no ha hecho más que empezar. La Reina del Lobo ha llegado y no se detendrá ante nada para conseguir lo que le pertenece por derecho." A piercing silhouette then emerges, breaking the harsh dark.

wolf-fox.gif

Translation:
- Every journey starts at the beginning. The first steps of man embark the foundations of history.
- From the depths of bleak beginnings, new growth takes over. New horizons are forged.
- Sustanence. Quench. Replenishing the world one drop at a time, leading to a need to vanquish all who stand before you.
- Tonight, you have the distinct honour in being my first victim. My first taste of blood. My first taste of breaking bones, tearing ligaments, dismembering cartilage
- We may be debuting together, but after the bell rings, your carcus will be lying prone in the middle of the ring, and my hand will be raised in victory. The new beginning has arrived, and the quest for blood has only just begun. The Queen of the Wolf has arrived, and she will stop at nothing to get what is rightfully hers.