Regal teases fistycuffs with Ohno

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
William Regal tweeted the following about this week's NXT tapings and has some words for Kassius Ohno:

"Leaving Cincinnati on my way to Orlando for tomorrow's @NXT taping.Someone was foolish enough to upset me last time I was there and unfortunately I won't allow people to take liberties with me.For what that person is about to receive,may my children forgive me."

Pummel him like a horse William. :obama:

Read more

Stopspot

Reaction score
the entire segment last week with Ohno putting his opponent in the Regal stretch and Regal then pulling him off Yoshi (I think it was) and punching him in the face was great.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
the entire segment last week with Ohno putting his opponent in the Regal stretch and Regal then pulling him off Yoshi (I think it was) and punching him in the face was great.

Wasn't it a hangman's clutch? I could have sworn he used a cravatte

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kill Seabs Kill said:
Wasn't it a hangman's clutch? I could have sworn he used a cravatte

He locked on the regal stretch after the match was over I think.