Real Talk: Do WWE Superstars take steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DO WWE SUPERSTARS TAKE STEROIDS?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• maybe so?

• Total voters

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Vote,
Post your remarks or statements if you like.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's 100% their decision if they want to take steroids.
It doesn't have to do anything with the sport.

Some of them do

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nope. None of them do now. If they do, they're fired. WWE do regular tests, as the welfare policy proves. Back in the day you probably had more than half taking them. Benoit' death caused major change. So no, nobody does any-more.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
I think some still do like cody rhodes! He was in shape when he was with ted, but now he is like buff for his size. D: if you were to 1v1 him irl

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I never got the obsession with knowing whether wrestlers take steroids tbh. It doesn't affect their performance at all. Plus I agree with crayo they're too heavily tested although it wouldn't suprise me if a few of vinces golden boys get preferential treatment tbh. It is up to the wwe if they fine wrestlers or not.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@[Tzesi], it's there decision I suppose yes, but if it's used they're fired. I highly doubt any of them do, especially stars that are up-and-coming aka Rhodes. Not hard to get into shape if you commit to it, it's these guys jobs to be in shape. You should see the work outs that Cena does for example.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
@[Tzesi], it's there decision I suppose yes, but if it's used they're fired. I highly doubt any of them do, especially stars that are up-and-coming aka Rhodes. Not hard to get into shape if you commit to it, it's these guys jobs to be in shape. You should see the work outs that Cena does for example.

There's one thing called "addiction".
I've also heard they can detect it only in 24 hours.

But you're right, WWE has done a really good job to reduce in a high amount,if not totally, the steroids.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Weed doesn't stay in your system long does it? Look at how many suspensions we've had recently because of those tests. Steroids just isn't taken any-more. Maybe the odd one or two every few years, but they'd be fired if caught.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Don't you think mason ryan might of done it? && the reason I have an "obession" with this is because i saw a documentary of a person who wanted to become a wwe star but wasn;t strong enough even tho he tried so hard. so he figured he used steroids because back then hulk hogan got caught with steroids, he thought it be fine too knowing they didn't do anything to him. :flexion:

weed stays in your system for a month or so.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mason Ryan is huge. Could be. But thing is I know many people in real life the size of Orton, Rhodes and one guy like Cena. They've never touched the stuff, you can just naturally get big. Protein-shakes, meat-filled diet with carbs and vegetables and lots of working out will do the trick. Since these guys HAVE to do this, I'm pretty sure most of them don't take steroids.

Dolph Ziggler is on a "empty stomach cardio" diet I think. He literally has zero body fat.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Zev said:
Don't you think mason ryan might of done it? && the reason I have an "obession" with this is because i saw a documentary of a person who wanted to become a wwe star but wasn;t strong enough even tho he tried so hard. so he figured he used steroids because back then hulk hogan got caught with steroids, he thought it be fine too knowing they didn't do anything to him. :flexion:

weed stays in your system for a month or so.

They don't need to, you can be strong enough to be a WWE superstar with "natural" training.
Also WWE isn't a bodybuilding content, watch CM Punk's body.

John Cena's body,Sheamus' body ,all the bodies in WWE can be build without any steroids.

Sorry for my enligh, bit of tired

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Mason Ryan is huge. Could be. But thing is I know many people in real life the size of Orton, Rhodes and one guy like Cena. They've never touched the stuff, you can just naturally get big. Protein-shakes, meat-filled diet with carbs and vegetables and lots of working out will do the trick. Since these guys HAVE to do this, I'm pretty sure most of them don't take steroids.

Dolph Ziggler is on a "empty stomach cardio" diet I think. He literally has zero body fat.

There are natural guys that size but alot of the time wrestlers are on the road they can't keep to a strict diet which they would require to maintain the low bodyfat.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
None do, all WWE stars have regular tests, and the Welness Policy was introduced after the Chris Benoit saga.