Real Drive-By Shooting on the set of N.W.A. film

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
c541775d9d5b6dec83fbcb0ee9c232f0.jpg

The N.W.A. flick "Straight Outta Compton" just got christened with a drive-by shooting ... right in front of the movie crew.

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ ... the gunfire erupted outside the Compton Courthouse last week when some neighborhood guys, not actors, flashed gang signs at a passing car.

We're told the gunmen were NOT targeting the crew -- but since they were setting up outside the courthouse the bullets came dangerously close. One nearby civilian was hit, and collapsed next to the set ... but survived.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us the shooting is under investigation. They have not yet determined if it was gang-related.

We're told filming will continue this week in a rough area of Compton ... even though many members of the cast and crew are shaken, and worried about their safety.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/12/nwa-m...pton-courthouse-drive-by-gangs/#ixzz3AHiVR8Yf