• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW UNDERGROUND HYPE THREAD

Chris

Dreams are Endless
underground-696x390.jpg

Aw shit Shane McMahon done started a fight club bruh
How does everyone feel about the concept so far? Also don't forget, the first rule of Raw Underground is we do NOT talk about Raw Underground. So answer carefully.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
What were we talking about again? I can't remember, all I know is that it's something we're not supposed to talk about...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Anyway, I've said this in the live thread since it aired as well but my thoughts are basically: I see this having next to 0 shelf life and will probably be remembered as a meme more than anything, that said I fucking love it on Raw :lol the segments were so short and the concept just came out of left field anyway so it wasn't possible for it to drag the show down really, we were just left with some general "WTF??" reactions, but man I think I'm really gonna get some entertainment out of this while it lasts :lol

Just get Shane off screen and have MVP run it tbh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I fucking loved it. Was my favorite thing on Raw in recent memory, really just had a different feel and tone to the show with it. Really edgy stuff. I’ll enjoy it while it last.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Yeah, I don't see it lastin' very long either but I like the way it breaks up the show and keeps talent relevant that don't have anythin' else planned, yet there only a handful of wrestlers who will look impressive in that settin'. It could go either way though if Vince likes it too much it may start to overshadow matches. Of course even with that said I think his appeal for it will die rather quickly and he'll move onto sumthin' else. 2 months top I see it lastin'

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, I don't see it lastin' very long either but I like the way it breaks up the show and keeps talent relevant that don't have anythin' else planned, yet there only a handful of wrestlers who will look impressive in that settin'. It could either way though if Vince likes it too much it may start to overshadow matches. Of course even with that said I think his appeal for it will die rather quickly and he'll move onto sumthin' else. 2 months top I see it lastin'

I think my biggest fear is Vince liking it too much and we get like extended fights instead of the quick big slams and beatdowns :lol

thecrypticknight

It has potential, it is different and applaud them for trying something new. I just hope they give it time to get fleshed out and find it’s footing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I enjoyed it this past Monday.

They will have to eventually open this up for all brands (maybe send out invitations to 1 person per brand a week) and maybe even Women because restricting it to the males on RAW every week (along with developmental talent like Babatunde) will make it have an even shorter shelf life.

It sure was better than the alternative if RAW Underground didn't happen: full length filler wrestling matches that would have been less interesting.