RAW March 2nd, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't remember the Raw LD threads having so many messages like this one's had now.

Perhaps it's because I'm the creator of the thread. lol

The chat thing is sweet, too. So that must've helped some of you guys in a way.

I really didn't want to take part when I saw your name as the thread starter but then I thought about how much work Solidus put into improving the LD for us and I figured because of that I could tolerate you this one time.

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really didn't want to take part when I saw your name as the thread starter but then I thought about how much work Solidus put into improving the LD for us and I figured because of that I could tolerate you this one time.

:((

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Crimson

Reaction score
THOUGHTS ABOUT RAW:

I just finished watching the show and I like it. It was a solid episode.

We saw Rollins having 2 segments and one match, 2-3 backstage promos, plus a dark main event. He started and ended the show. He pinned the main eventer of Wrestlemania 31. How great is that?

As I can see, they're building up a feud between Reigns and Rollins over the WWE World Heavyweight Championship immediately after Wrestlemania 31. Which means, Rollins will cash in and win the title at Wrestlemania or after.

Also, I have to give credits to Roman Reigns as well. He was great. Kinda reminded me of Taker with that dive. He improved so much, in my opinion (don't forget I was a hater of him).

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Roman is shutting down all the doubters. Jimmy and Jey must have given him tips on the dive, but goddamn the dude has major ups.