RAW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
raw-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg

Discuss red brand wrestlers, storylines, episodes all in one thread.

This can act as a general discussion hub for RAW. Live discussions don't seem to be as active enough on here at the moment. Means I have a place to post my thoughts when I can also.

Hopefully others join in also!​

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thought last week's show was a bit flat sadly. Brock opening segment was good, but there wasn't a whole lot happening throughout I was interested in.

The Fatal 4-Way main event was excellent, and I'm hyped for Brock and Lashley going at it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The Brock and Bobby Lashley meeting was good. Everything else fell a bit flat on RAW though. Still, it's worth watching those two guys face off. Brock got some pretty good lines in, he's come a really long way on the mic. Just watch this, and skip everything else:

turbo_j

Reaction score
Lmk your opinion if this happened…. Aj Styles and Finn Balor are set for a random match against each other. Then a tag-team runs in during a very good part of the match. Let’s say they attack Finn but then Aj gets upset because he was winning and they made him lose. He starts attacking them, Finn recovers. Finn Balor and Aj Styles team up then they start battling out. It then creates a match where Aj and Finn win against the tag-team and they decide to try being an official tag team. Share this everywhere if you like the idea.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lmk your opinion if this happened…. Aj Styles and Finn Balor are set for a random match against each other. Then a tag-team runs in during a very good part of the match. Let’s say they attack Finn but then Aj gets upset because he was winning and they made him lose. He starts attacking them, Finn recovers. Finn Balor and Aj Styles team up then they start battling out. It then creates a match where Aj and Finn win against the tag-team and they decide to try being an official tag team. Share this everywhere if you like the idea.
Honestly I think I'd rather AJ and Finn go at it again in singles action. Ever since their impromptu match at TLC, I've been waiting for Round 2.

b833e55d275f3a114ffb21e034d03f07_crop_north.jpg

Although I wouldn't be against your idea, as it's always good to have credible tag teams. Styles has only just come out of being in a team with Omos though, so I'd prefer him move back to doing singles stuff again.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
As for RAW this week, it was okay. I enjoyed the Seth/Lashley main event, but the segments were lacking quite a bit. Finish was good and kept both men looking strong before their respective matches.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Last night's AJ Styles v Austin Theory is one of the best RAW matches in months. I highly recommend it.

It was a solid episode overall, did some good build towards the Rumble PPV