RAW Februrary 24, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Eh, Taker looks eh. Not as badass as I thought he'd look. He looks........ like an old man :'(
Kind of starting to get a little silly. Especially when there are greybeard pics floating around. (I'm betting that's why Undertaker is only a yearly attraction; not just because his body couldn't stand the punishment, but because he'd lose so much money by dyeing his beard/hair for TV/appearances constantly.)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If Lesnar was the one to end the streak, I would hope that would entice him to stay with the company for a very long time.
Nice Chokeslam to end the show tho :)

Reaction score
Lol ahaha we've found the culprit, I too have TWC and it has been doing that shit on and off every like 20-30 minutes.. soo annoying
You aren't kidding. Never does it when I'm watching reruns of stuff or have the TV on as background noise.
Let Taker get in the ring with Brock, and BOOM!, it's a flurry of pixels.