RAW Crew Takes Off, JR At WrestleMania?, Trish-WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
trish.jpg
Partial Source: PWInsider.com
-- Jim Ross recently commented on WrestleMania, and if he will be appearing on the show or not. Here is what he had to say: "I have not been informed that I will have any role @ WM27 other than my 3 Axxess appearances."

-- The February 17th edition of WWE Superstars scored a 0.49 (0.5) rating, with 436,000 viewers. The replay later that night scored a 0.19 (0.2) rating, with 142,000 viewers.

-- For Sports Illustrated's " Lovely Lady of the Day", they mentioned Trish Stratus' return to WWE. You can check that out at this link.

-- The RAW crew left California earlier this morning for a tour of South America. There is no break for them this week. The next time most of them will be able to go home for two days is next Wednesday. That's a crazy schedule to say the least. The tour includes the following cites and dates

* 2.23: Santiago, Chile
* 2.24: Guayaquil, Ecuador
* 2.25: Quito, Ecuador
* 2.26: San Jose, Costa Rica

Thanks to Nick Gilby for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.