RAW Aug 5th 2013 LD!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He's been a face for three years. I'm sick of him playing cheerleader.
Cool. I'm sick of ass kissing babyfaces. We're at an impasse.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I managed to watch the entire episode of last night's Raw today and here's some random thoughts...

Loved the Bryan/Vince stuff and Bryan's promo prior to Vince coming out was inspiring stuff. Barrett being the dude to get beaten by Bryan worked well and I hope the two get a match sometime soon, their other work has been stellar.

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane in an Inferno (or Ring of Fire if you will) match sounds great, and SS just keeps bringing the good stuff. Also, speaking of inspired promos, Kane was off the charts here, really selling how much he enjoys hurting people.

Sandow/Rhodes feud recap made me wish I'd seen the whole SD segments when they first aired. Great stuff from both guys even though I'm still not 100% sold on Rhodes as a face.

Cena's promo was great too. When he's serious, he's almost always money, and this was no exception. I could have done with a tad less of the WWE blowing, but that's just who he is so its all good.

Punk/Axel was a decent enough match, although Axel definitely still needs some work. He's certainly improved, but I think there's even more upside there and that's kind of scary. The post-match with Lesnar beating the hell out of Punk was great and I almost died laughing at his "Paul, say something stupid" line during the interview afterwards. Punk/Heyman is a good "go home" match for the feud too, so thumbs up for me here.

News flash - Fandango losing to Kofi does not make him a jobber and tbh he looked good in defeat. No reason to hit the panic button with him yet. Meanwhile, Kofi still does nothing for me so boo.

Main was decent as well, nothing Earth-shattering but nice to see The Shield regain a little momentum. Wasn't surprised by Orton's RKOing at the end, its in his nature after all.

Overall, I really enjoyed this show and will most likely be tuning in live to next Monday's.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I watched the Hulu Plus version and damn I am obsessed with Bray Wyatt that dude can cut some fuckin promos... seriously his brother must be watching this and is so pissed he has NONE of his brothers charisma