RAW 25 To Get Some Stratusfaction...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just give everyone a Chick Kick.

And by everyone I mean everyone. Alexa, Mickie, Asuka, Stephanie, Kurt Angle, Braun Strown, Brock Lesnar, Michael Cole (make him getting attacked a weekly gag), the fans, the cameraman.

Hell even you. Hopefully they develop the technology within this week that will allow television viewers to really experience the action.

Ok enough with the shitposting. My thoughts are that Raw 25 is going to be AWESOME (I came to play!).

Whoops I did it again, I played with your - no, I have to stop myself. Me being Aussie is no excuse for shitposting this much.

Ok, my thoughts: I wasn't around when Trish was wrestling, so I have no real interest in her. But she is hot and I heard she was actually a good female wrestler, so her appearing next week must be good. I have no doubt she will enter the Rumble match, even though she may not announce it next week.

Also another random thought: Beth should be at the Rumble, but not appear in the Women's Rumble match (which should open the show). Beth fans will be disappointed but then at the end of the night, during the Men's Rumble match, she should enter - only to be eliminated by the following surprise entrant, The Great Khali, kissing her and in doing so pulling her over the top rope :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Just give everyone a Chick Kick.
You get a Chick kick! & You get a Chick kick! & You get a Chick kick!

Hell even you.
I'd have to pass...only Charlotte & Becky (& Asuka when Charlotte
isn't looking) can kick me around.

Me being Aussie is no excuse for shitposting this much.
Post what you want Broski...just be ready for any possible reaction...
Positive or Negative.

I have no doubt she will enter the Rumble match, even though she may not announce it next week.
I hope you're right...

Reactions: bullyballmm

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I was 16'ish when she came - she wasn't my favorite but... my god SHE WAS HOT. RED burning hot. But her return was underwhelming, sorry to say... On top of that, i feel like... She changed in there. Hmm. Not sure how I feel.