• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Victory Road 2017

Rate Victory Road

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I haven't watched this yet but I want to put up a thread for those that want to talk about it. I'll add results when I watch it later today.

X-Division Championship: Champion Trevor Lee vs Petey Williams

Trevor Lee won by pin fall

Taya Valkyrie and Sienna and Taryn Terrell vs Gail Kim, Rosemary and Allie

Taya Valkyrie and Sienna and Taryn Terrell won by pin fall.

James Storm

Storm was in the ring when he was attacked by Texano and Fantasma. He was rescued by EC3 who at first refused to shake his hand. They then demanded a match with the two guys from AAA.

GFW Tag Team Championship: Champions LAX vs OVE

OVE won the tag title by pin fall

GFW Global Championship: Champion Eli Drake vs Johnny Impact

Eli Drake retained his title due to extreme interference. After the match, Chris Adonis held Johnny Impact while Drake berated him. Garza Jr came to the ring to help but was taken down by LAX. Konnan attacked a fan who was yelling at him. Jim Cornette came to the ring while chaos pretty much ensued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Finally watched this. I'll give it a 7. The tag match and main event, as well as the X Division math were all good. A decent if not exceptional show.