SPOILER! Rate Survivor Series 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Survivor Series 2020`

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1606102276958.png

Rate Survivor Series 2020 and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Results to come

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I would give it a higher rating, but they ruined the end of the main event with inteference. And there wasn't any surprises in the show. I dunno. They had a bunch of people come to the ring but they didn't do anything. They left. They didn't even talk about Taker.

If that's the final farewell for Undertaker, he deserves something more interesting than that.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I would give it a higher rating, but they ruined the end of the main event with inteference. And there wasn't any surprises in the show. I dunno. They had a bunch of people come to the ring but they didn't do anything. They left. They didn't even talk about Taker.

If that's the final farewell for Undertaker, he deserves something more interesting than that.
To be honest I liked the fact that Roman cheated. It adds to his heel gimmick

And your right Taker deserves more

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
To be honest I liked the fact that Roman cheated. It adds to his heel gimmick

And your right Taker deserves more

I don't mind cheating. I loved the low blow. It's interference that ruined it for me. They have been building Roman up as this incredible, indestructible heel... but he needed his cousin to help him win.

It made him look weak to me.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I don't mind cheating. I loved the low blow. It's interference that ruined it for me. They have been building Roman up as this incredible, indestructible heel... but he needed his cousin to help him win.

It made him look weak to me.
Now I see it....

But with WWE's booking you should expect Jey to interfere in some way, shape, or form.

But I agree with you they have been building Roman as a Indestructible heel and WWE pretty much can't make up their mind with that idea....

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
0/10 for them not going the Fiend VS Undertaker route

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It would be cooler to see Sting come out shake his hand and wish him farewell if WWE would have never let Sting go.

nickp1991

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
4v9FT90
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
5wv8W7T
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
The Undertaker’s farewell would have meant so much more in front of a live crowd

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The Undertaker’s farewell would have meant so much more in front of a live crowd
That's true but with everything going on in the world that's very hard to do....

What made me give Survivor Series a good rating is Reigns vs Mcintyre.

I like Paul Bearer halogram but they've could've done better with Taker segement

Redboy123@

Reaction score
6 out of 10. Had some good wrestling so cant complain but no real exciting stuff ir storyline progression. No big angles. Nothing

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I know... in the end it doesn't really matter. But there's some reports they're trying to protect Bianca. Good call, given that WWE needs more than 5 women on their roster, if true.
But if that was the case... stupid finish with Shayna not withstanding. After Nia cleared off the table, I just saw Bianca jumping her from behind, maybe clobbering her on the table. Jumping on top, and Lana running over to help Bianca lift her for some kind of slam (assuming they could pull it off) to put Nia through the table. Bianca sells, Lana rolls back in the ring as the ref calls 10 an counts out Nia. Lana celebrates like she won the World Title, as Bianca rolling in at 8 pops up and they're left to fight it out in the end. Bianca's clearly superior and outwrestling her, Lana gets some hope spots in and goes for a big splash, Bianca catches and hits her finish and wins.

This just seemed so easy.

Anyway to redboy's post, yeah, I guess survivor series is the WWE Pro Bowl, where you just watch for a fun night of wrasslin' and usually it delivers.

I didn't mind the the interference, thought they got the story of "Roman threw the kitchen sink at Drew and still can't put him down!"...pretty well. And lord knows you can't get Roman to look weak now lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I didn't mind the the interference, thought they got the story of "Roman threw the kitchen sink at Drew and still can't put him down!"...pretty well. And lord knows you can't get Roman to look weak now lol

Overall you really cannot damage the. indestructible Gimmick he has now as Tribal Chief.

But what Triple H is doing is trying to make Mcintyre Roman's match rival like Austin and Rock like he said in article.

That's my reason of why Roman didn't look as strong as he usually is

But I still believe Roman is definitely stronger now more than ever I just wish expressed more that raw fire and strength he had at Hell in a Cell at Survivor Series