RATE RAW OF 28TH OF NOVEMBER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I haven't got any jokes for this one.

• 100/100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90/100

• 80/100

• 70/100

• 30/100

• 20/100

• 10/100

• 0/100

• Total voters

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Hello"- The Queen

gtwing-1-wf-01.jpg

ROMAN REIGNS PROMO OF INTERCONTINENTAL IMPORTANCE

Reigns actually cut a not bad promo...Then he issued an open challenge. CENA DID THIS. THEY KNEW CENA GOT CHEERS FROM THIS OPEN CHALLENGE SO THEY’RE GIVING IT TO ROMAN, OH BOY. It’s all better now because...ELIAS IS HERE! GUITAR JESUS HAS ARRIVED! With BO dallas and Curtis Axel but still...ELIAS ACCEPTS THE CHALLENGE! WOOO! Also is all of the heels in a alliance now? Miztourage, Elias, The Bar, Kane. Are they all in a alliance with each other suddenly for some reason? QUESTIONS.

KING OF IKEA VS THE GUY I TALKED ABOUT IN MY ENGLISH GCSE SPEAKING AND LISTENING TEST TWO YEARS BACK.

Cesaro wins. Turns out Dean’s on honeymoon with the gorgeous Renee. Tumblr’s mad. Title match next week. LETS GO TO THE NEXT ONE

CRUISERWEIGHT STUFF

Flippy shit.

JOE KILLS A MAN….WORLDWIDE.

I just said it in the title...keep up.

RUBY RIOT, LIV MORG- WAIT WRONG WOMENS TRIO

Paige’s new trio is called Absolution which honestly isn’t a bad name. Not bad at all. Anyway they attack Bay-Bay, the Trish fan and Sasha. But Sasha did almost turn heel...so that’s a start.

REMEMBER THAT DREAM MATCH EVERYONE WANTED? Well it’s happening on RAW!

Bray said stuff. Bray beat Matt Hardy. Matt did delete thing. WHY!? I PREFER HARDY BOY MATT SO MUCH MORE. The broken thing was dead after the final deletion then companys realised it made money so they kept doing it. But WWE’s gonna make this worse. No Senor Benjamin, No Reby, No Maxwell, No Vanguard. It’s just matt hardy going cray-cray. Cant wait.

CRUISERWEIGHT ACTION

More flippy shit.

BAE VS RO-POOP.

3MB. Old folk version. Can’t wait for Elias to get the WWE Championship in a shock push. Fans can’t make up their mind about Roman….when can they make up their mind though? It’s confusing. Plus….atleast it’s Axel & Dallas on harmonica and not bruce willis. JOKES. But roman wins…..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAHA WHA WHA WHA WAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WHYYYYY I CRI. Also Joe beat roman up. BUT STILL I CRI.

Just….look at the gif for what happened.

The trio then come out and are like “actually lets not….lets not” and let Asuka escape

THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF RAW. WHY

Kane defeats Jordan in a over the top challenge. Then Balor comes out cause he salty. Then Kane wins by DQ because he hits Balor with a chair...Then Braun kills Kane.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I fixed your "A" and made it an "AN"... It was bothering me.
:bodallas:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay RAW...let's have a look at you...

~ Ugh...FUCKING SKIP!!!

~ More Shield stuff...which I honestly don't care about...SKIP!!!

~ I could watch Joe choke people out all day.

~ Oh Great...Alexa Bliss is on commentary...and we basically get a repeat of what
happened last week.

Absolution? Really? Well its better than "The Welcoming Committee" I guess.
I was singing this track as soon as they said it...

But that's just me...

Absolution:
act of absolving; a freeing from blame or guilt; release from consequences,
obligations, or penalties.

2. state of being absolved.

3. Roman Catholic Theology.
a). remission of sin or of the punishment for sin, made by a priest in the sacrament
of penance on the ground of authority received from Christ.

b). the formula declaring such remission.

4. Protestant Theology. a declaration or assurance of divine forgiveness to
penitent believers, made after confession of sins.

So is Paige starting a cult or something?

Also...I believe it was Charlotte, Becky & Sasha who erased the term Diva from the
main roster at Wrestlemania 32...while Paige was on Kick-Off show wrestling for
team TOTAL DIVAS!!!

Jesus H. Christ WWE...we have a longer memory span than that of a goldfish!!!

~ Oh hey...Bray Wyatt is here.

~ Are we really getting Bray vs. Matt Hardy? I mean its about 6 months too late...
but I'll take it!

~ Call me when/if Neville returns...SKIP!!!

~ You know what's a great idea...lets take one of the few main roster performers
with a really solid win/loss record and some momentum...and feed him to a guy who
we all know is going to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.

Oh Wait...THAT'S A STUPID FUCKING IDEA!!!

SKIP!!!

~ Oh hey...Joe is choking someone else out...Nice!

~ And once again the baby harp seal known as Dana Brooke gets fed to the sexy
great white shark known as Asuka...and...hello...what is this?

*Watches*

Okay...a couple of thoughts here...

1). Asuka vs. Paige would be cool to see...

Butt...

2). Please for the love of anal sex DON'T have Paige be the one to end Asuka's
streak. I don't care if a movie about her life is coming out...Paige pinning Asuka
would be completely & utterly pointless & a giant fucking waste!

~ I'm just going to say it...this entire "Angle's Son" Angle (Ugh) is literally killing
Jason Jordan's career. He was better off on SmackDown in American Alpha.

~ Okay...and now we are having Finn vs. Kane...Okay...

*Watches*

And Finn wins by DQ...is it wrong that this booking is reminding more an more
of TNA at its worst?

~ BBBRRRAAAUUUNNNN!!! is being completely wasted in this feud with Kane

And I'm done...

Also...no Nia Jax again this week...just saying.

Maybe they are going to turn her face when she shows up to smack "Absolution" around...

Okay that name is dumb...

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So is Paige starting a cult or something?
I am guessing it will run similar to what Punk did with the SES (straight edge society) where they go around saving people from themselves, so to speak.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I am guessing it will run similar to what Punk did with the SES (straight edge society) where they go around saving people from themselves, so to speak.
And all the members of Paige's cult will have to "wear" an Absolution butt plug to prove their loyalty.

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

No...I'm never going to stop & you can't make me!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
6/10, this was a slow and drudging show which I want to think this is because of Thanksgiving weekend, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. Anyways, NO EXCUSES WWE YOU KNEW YOUR DEDICATED FANS NEEDED SOME GOOD [if not great] CONTENT FOR TODAY especially 2 weeks after coming off of one of the most decent PPV in months. So fix the introductions to these stories/feuds and keep your fans entertained properly.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
  • giving Mandy and Deville a mic right away didn't really seem like a good choice to me. They didn't mess it up either but it's just that people don't care enough yet, as you can hear by the "what" chants. People still only have a connection to Paige so they naturally don't care for anyone talking that isn't Paige in this stable. Besides, having Paige talk about how great she is, just to have 2 other women repeating it is kinda pointless anyways lol. I just think they wanted them to break the ice with a mic on live TV for now.
  • that Asuka/Dana match sure was great, I'm not entirely ready to give it 5 stars yet but it's exactly what Asuka should be doing (aside from Cole screaming "ASUKA LOCK" at an arm bar). Also, I hope they don't let Paige beat up Asuka, that's all.
  • man, poor Matt. The hardys where the hottest thing at Mania and now people can't even get it up for the broken gimmick anymore. Fuck, that's just sad to watch. After months of waiting, I guess it was a bit too long.
  • Elias had a surprisingly good showing, even though I still don't see his gimmick as world champion material. It just feels like a midcard gimmick to me. Anyways, Joe vs Joe is gonna be great, feel like they should have maybe kept that one for when Reigns eventually drops the title tho because Joe could definitely benefit from it. I like Joe a lot right now, mostly because they don't 50/50 book him at all. He's been winning a lot of matches by just making people pass out and I love it. I hope they put on a banger whenever they're gonna face each other
pretty uneventful Raw, I don't think Strowman vs Kane is the really big money match people are looking for to close the show, so that didn't help. Gonna give it a 5/10, nothing spectacular but also nothing terribly bad, it's just another week in the books