• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw 3/26/2018

Rate Raw

• Total voters

Redboy123@

if you just watch the Youtube videos, you fly through it very quickly and therefor have more fun watching it. Issa pro tip from ya boy cause I ain't got 3 hours to spare on a regular you know
I dont know why anybody would not do this. You dont miss anything.

The miztorage have more character in their little toes then what Bayley and Sasha have combined.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
The miztorage have more character in their little toes then what Bayley and Sasha have combined.
I think the moral behind that statement is a bit debatable given the fact that the Miz basically handed them their current characters and continues to keep them relevant while Sasha and Bayley have to rely on themselves to stay relevant

Redboy123@

I think the moral behind that statement is a bit debatable given the fact that the Miz basically handed them their current characters and continues to keep them relevant while Sasha and Bayley have to rely on themselves to stay relevant
Regardless, Axel and Bo are considerably more interesting and have underwent more character development then Sasha and Bayley. Sasha and Bayley probably have had significantly more tv time as well. I maybe wrong on that. Its kinda embarrising just how shit Sasha and Bayley are.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Gave it a 4/10 and I'm probably being generous about it but this was a terrible show all around, I'm sorry. Tis supposed to be the season to be jolly, hence Mania season, yet instead of getting all excited about it we get...last night. Quick thoughts:

- Storyline stupidity: So, Roman Reigns "suspension" was lifted. No explantion, no "why" or "how", just lifted. And even if, let's say, Vince gave him a pass on his misbehavior last week, how is he not suspended yet again for assaulting US Marshals? Oh, that's right, we supposed to forget about that cause us fans are stupid....

- The HHH and Stephanie video package was by far the best thing on the show, from the presentation to some of the interesting lines both of the dropped while being interviewed.

- They teased it last night and though in the end a swerve, Mizterage are splitting up soon....very soon...

- I agree this Sasha Banks/Bailey angle should've been done a long while ago but, hey, better late then never they say and the way I see it, these two will probably end up being the final two in the Battle Royal and hopefully that sets up a deserved one on one at Backlash...

- I think this might have been the first time since returning that Kurt Angle delivered his lines flawless...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Well I also dislike Bayley but at the same time, Sasha's individual title reigns are 27, 27 (yep...literally the same amount of days), 20 and 8. So if we are statistically looking at whoever was successful as champ, kinda have to go with the weird hugger kid.
Do you? Even though Bayley only won the title thanks to Sasha?

Ehh...personal bias aside...both women have been booked horribly
& this feud will only make one of them even look worse depending
on the who stands tall at the end of it.

these two will probably end up being the final two in the Battle Royal and hopefully that sets up a deserved one on one at Backlash...
But with now every pay per view being a dual brand pay per view...
they'll probably get a 10 minute match on the Backlash kick off show.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Do you? Even though Bayley only won the title thanks to Sasha?
Eddie won his only world championship with interference from Goldberg. And people still think of him as one of the greatest WWE champions.

You clearly remember Bayleys kendo Stick disaster but let me ask....what do you remember from Sashas title reigns? Cause all I remember is her being a loser.

Bayleys Kendo Stick thing was clearly some attempt at character development even though it failed because WWE don't know how to organically build up underdogs in 2018. But at least it was something that showed a actual personality trait which most women on the main roster don't have.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Eddie won his only world championship with interference from Goldberg. And people still think of him as one of the greatest WWE champions.

I think people only say that because they love Eddie and he was a great worker, but looking back at his WWE Title reign, it was nothing special. He had 1 good match with Kurt Angle and that feud with JBL when he lost the title in the most fucked up way possible.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Yeah...I wasn't around for that...so I have no valid opinion...
although comparing Bayley to Eddie is an insult if you ask
me.

what do you remember from Sashas title reigns? Cause all I remember is her being a loser.
Well...I remember a lot actually...

I remember each time Sasha won the title the matches
became more intense...I remember thinking that Sasha
was surely going to eventually go over in the end...which
she didn't. I remember it seemed strange that it is was
Sasha suggesting the Hell in a Cell & Iron woman matches...
even though it would have made more sense for Charlotte
to suggest those being the heel challenger at those points
in time. I remember actually being invested in every match...
I remember Sasha USING A KENDO STICK & an arena
guard rail to win the title in the falls count anywhere match
on RAW.

Should I go on? Word of advice Reag...don't ask me what
I remember. I remember EVERYTHING....especially about
women's division.

Bayleys Kendo Stick thing was clearly some attempt at character development even though it failed because WWE don't know how to organically build up underdogs in 2018
The WWE has no idea how to book babyfaces anymore...
one only has to look at their "Chosen One" to see that.

But at least it was something that showed a actual personality trait which most women on the main roster don't have.
I'm sorry but looking stupid & weak in a wrestling federation is
not character development...its character assassination.

Its not a character trait...its a character weakness...a weakness
for others to exploit.

Alexa Bliss had done nothing but humiliate Bayley & attack her
multiple times with a Kendo stick...and Bayley couldn't even strike
back against her...IN A KENDO STICK MATCH.

It was fucking lame & was the final nail in the coffin for Bayley as
far I was concerned.

I will never be able to take her seriously ever again...and for the
record the same would go for any other woman on the roster.

Allie (on Impact) is the same kind of character as Bayley...if not
even more so...yet she still gets to be cute & huggable while still
having the brains to superkick a bitch in the face if she needs to.