Rate Raw 2/26/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
That's he's character. Miz doesn't step up he's game because he is a bitch. He wrestles like a cowardly heel cuz he much rather cut corners to be successful. He's the opposite of Seth's current character. Miz continues to say that he is carrying Raw on he's back. Meanwhile we have Monday Night Rollins. Balor seems like the third wheel in the feud.
*pushes @Redboy123@ away* Dude, I know what a fucking heel is. Now, go away.

Even when he was face, he wrestles like this "cowardly bitch." He's gonna have to step it up if he wants people to respect him, watch his matches, and enjoy his content.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Even when he was face, he wrestles like this "cowardly bitch." He's gonna have to step it up if he wants people to respect him, watch his matches, and enjoy his content.
No that's the whole basis of hes character. He searching for respect for the last ten years. He doesn't get it cuz he's a bitch. Sure he can step up, but that means you have to change he's character. Why would you want to do that? Miz's character is great. Plus I think he's pretty entertaining as a cowardly chicken shit heel.

He's doesn't step up, not because he's a heel. Its because of he's character. Obviously didn't imply that you didn't know what heel was lol

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
No that's the whole basis of hes character. He searching for respect for the last ten years. He doesn't get it cuz he's a bitch. Sure he can step up, but that means you have to change he's character. Why would you want to do that? Miz's character is great. Plus I think he's pretty entertaining as a cowardly chicken shit heel.

He's doesn't step up, not because he's a heel. Its because of he's character. Obviously didn't imply that you didn't know what heel was lol
*thumbs up and points at @Redboy123@* This guy doesn't get it.

Look at Dolph Ziggler, dude. He has the same attitude, but he actually makes the effort.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler