Rate Raw 10/9/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I only watched the opening segment. Had no interest in anything else whatsoever.

The Miz was great and The Shield reunion was alright. I doubt it'll help Roman get over as a babyface (that's what their plan seems to be, right?) but for nostalgia purposes, seeing The Shield back together is nice.

They could shock us and have Roman be the guy to turn on the Shield this time arou... ah screw it, we know that isn't going to actually happen...it will be Rollins again and Ambrose 20 times before it is Roman...

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Like to see where they go with the Shield back, if it's promising and done right then Roman will be liked for a bit again

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Like to see where they go with the Shield back, if it's promising and done right then Roman will be liked for a bit again
That's not the intention with this reunion. If fans like Roman again, cool, but that isn't the intention. They need some kind of star power for between now and December. Royal Rumble is when the steam picks up for WWE. 'till then, live with it.

The reunion is even trending on YouTube with 3 million views...

ShieldReunion.png

That's how big this is.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I seriously can't fathom just how much more awesome all three guys are together than they are apart. Hearing that same OOOOOAAAAAHHHHH that made me groan for the last three years got me freaking amped. Lets mark out together with the Hounds of Justice. BELIEVE IN THE SHIIIIIIEEEEEEELLLLLLLDDDDDDDD

It's a $353 plane ticket one way to Minneapolis. Shame. I want to see this live.

and when emma vs asuka II gets like a star and a half I'm going to be the saddest snowman ever

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's a $353 plane ticket one way to Minneapolis. Shame. I want to see this live.

and when emma vs asuka II gets like a star and a half I'm going to be the saddest snowman ever

Eh... Plane Travel? Course, what would I know. I've never been on a plane
Not sure I would ever want to travel by plane either.. Nope!
-

"THE" Saddest Snowman...Ever. Hmmm.... Poor Snowy. We certainly dnt want a Sad Snowsman. :emoji_grin:

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe it's that I was quite tired when I got around to watching it, but I just thought the show was okay. I gave it a 7. Now that I'm more awake than when I watched it last night, I can say that I'm interested to see where they go with all the seeds they've planted this week. I thought Sasha was getting the shot against Asuka once I saw Bayley get eliminated by Alicia fucking Fox, of all people. Which kinda put a damper on things for me. But Emma won, and they SHOULD be doing shit with her, and it should be a good match at TLC. Not that she's winning that one, though.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Better late then never, they say, so a few quick notes (gave it a 6/10):

- Like everyone else, I myself am also very happy about the Shield reunion and even though this could partially be Vince's latest desperate effort of getting Roman over, well, it's still good to see these three guys back together.

- Uhm, now that it's official, can we...uhm...like....get them back to their original attires and...uhm...idk...one entrance music, the original Shield entrance theme?

- Shield bomb? Seriously? Shield bomb? what was wrong with the simple triple power bomb?

- Rumor has it that Michale Cole...erupted in his pants during the opening segment...Relax man, it's not like we got to see any of the woman naked or something....gees...

- I completely agree with all the points already made above in regards to how stupid it was for all the women to be arguing as to who will face Asuka at TLC. Corey Graves said it best in "they should be afraid instead of fighting for who gets to face her"...duh...Totally stupid backstage segment, horrible and sloppy 5-way....

- "Get your bisquit butt in the ring"....LOL....loved that line from Mickie...

- So in something a la Balor where Fin gets to become the Demon, Bray will now become Sister Abigail...just when you thought it couldn't get any lower for Bray....sigh...

- If Matt Hardy ain't doing anything at the moment - and he ain't really, especially with Jeff out injured - I wouldn't mind a feud with Elias...I totally love Titus but I think it's time they gave Elias a more serious feud...

- Must admit, was very surprised they took the cruiserweight title off Enzo, more so with numbers vastly improving for 205 ever since he became champ. Apparently this was a last minute call and as of this writing, it is still unknown what went down with Neville backstage, whom apparently walked out....I really hope this isn't another Austin Airies case and Neville doesn't end up quiting, I really do...

- So...another edition of Monday Night RAW and nobody....I mean NOBODY...is interested in the Universal Championship???? And (rhetorical question) where the fuck is Brock anyway?

Reactions: 20X20