Randy Orton and Goldust Injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
It has been confirmed that Randy Orton did not attend Monday's RAW because he is dealing with soreness in his neck. He has been pulled from live events this weekend and next weekend. He had an MRI done on his neck this week to determine why it's been giving him problems. As reported earlier it's the reason he wasn't on Raw and was pulled from on house shows.

Goldust has had an MRI on his shoulder and is now waiting on results.

Orton is a major part of Raw right now and with so many guys getting injured they don't need another.

Same goes for Goldust especially since he was just coming back into his own following that feud with Teddy D.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I really hope this isn't the beginning of a trend with Randy. The last thing he needs at this point of his career is to become injury prone.

As for Goldust... he's getting old, so yeah... understandable. I really haven't been liking the way WWE uses him now anyways. Reminds me of what they did to DX in 06.