Random TV Show Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
We have a random movie discussion so I thought we may as well have a random TV Show discussion.

This is just where you talk about and discuss anything to do with TV shows, it could be the series you're watching, recommending a series to watch or anything.

I'll start with a question, what was the last TV show you binge watched?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I binge watched Dexter on Netflix. Watched all 8 seasons before I watched anything else.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I binge watched Dexter on Netflix. Watched all 8 seasons before I watched anything else.
Is Dexter worth watching?

I've heard good things and bad things about it. I heard the last season was very poor from quite a few people.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I would watch Dexter every day if I had the time. The show has an organic, albeit dark, comedy about itself. Also, the storytelling is excellent and flows together brilliantly. I would recommend Dexter to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Swinny

Reaction score
Haven't really binge watched anything in awhile, try to mix things up and watch an episode of this show here and an episode of that show there. If I get something I really get into though, that would be very possible. I came close to doing that with Trailer Park Boys when the new season came on Netflix but I managed not to and spread it out. Still ended up not lasting long though and now I have to wait for the next season.

And since I brought it up EVERYBODY here should watch Trailer Park Boys. Everybody. It's so good, best comedy series ever made.

Okay maybe I shouldn't talk it up that much, but it still is to me. :p

Oh and Dexter's great. Quality went a bit downhill near the end, but that happens with a lot of show. Terrible finale sure, but that also happens with a lot of shows lol. The first two seasons though and then the fourth one and are fantastic and some of the best TV out there.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
From my perspective, Dexter is good until Season 6 and the last two I thought were pretty lame. Season 4 is the best by far.

I'm currently watching the Tom Baker run on Doctor Who, so circa early to late 70's. It's pretty interesting to see that the serials do have a sort of unifying order to them, even though you can also watch them on their own. Anyhow, it's awesome and his current companion, Leela, is smoking hot and wears a short skirt, so bonus x2.