• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quadrant 4 Final

Better IC Champ

• Golduat

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Rock

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Goldust
goldustic_38229.jpg

Goldust won the IC title from Razor Ramon on January 21st 1996 from Razor Ramon at The Royal Rumble. He vacated the title on the April 15th 1996 episode of Raw when his match with Savio Vega ended in a No Contest. He won his 2nd title by defeating Vega in a rematch on the April 22nd 1996 episode of Raw. He lost the title to Ahmed Johnson on June 23rd 1996 at King of The Ring. He won his 3rd IC title from Road Dogg on the March 29th 1999 Raw. He lost the title to The Godfather on the April 12th 1999 Raw.

Rock
453976.jpg

Rocky Maivia won the IC title from Hunter Hearst Helmsley on the February 13th 1997 Thursday Raw Thursday. He lost the title to Owen Hart on the the April 28th 1997 Raw. Now known as The Rock, he won his 2nd title on December 8th 1997 on Raw from Steve Austin, when Austin handed the title over to him. He lost the title to Triple H on August 30th 1998 in a Ladder Match at SummerSlam.

Troy

Goldust was a really good IC champion but I can't go past The Rock. He was a great IC champion and I can remember a lot of excellent feuds and matches. Plus this helped get him over enough to get into the mainevent.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Rock with The Nation was great, their feud with DX was great and his character really got over during his reign.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Me too, although was actually tougher than many might think, still had to go with Rock.