• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They can be re-matches or whatever also but keep it to guys currently on the scene.

I'll start with Richotecht and Rich Swann vs The Young Bucks

With PWG's style of letting guys do what they want this would be the holy shit match of the year.

Super Dragon vs Sami

2 psycho mofos getting at it Guerilla warfare style, Dragon has to have one more big one in him..

Reactions: Testify

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tozawa vs Steen again. Tozawa has grown so much since last time. Or bring in Shingo to take on Steen.

Otherwise Gargano vs some ROH guys. People he wouldn't get a chance to wrestle otherwise due to Richards screwing up the relationship between DGUSA and ROH.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Tozawa vs Steen again. Tozawa has grown so much since last time. Or bring in Shingo to take on Steen.

Otherwise Gargano vs some ROH guys. People he wouldn't get a chance to wrestle otherwise due to Richards screwing up the relationship between DGUSA and ROH.

Gargano vs Steen
Gargano vs Elgin

Potential is there, shame Generico left he could have had some great matches this year as well :downer:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
seabs said:
Gargano vs Steen
Gargano vs Elgin

Potential is there, shame Generico left he could have had some great matches this year as well :downer:
Gargano and Steen have already wrestled up in Canada in January. I think Steen won dirty.

Give me Steen vs Del Sol for the hell of it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Gargano and Steen have already wrestled up in Canada in January. I think Steen won dirty.

Give me Steen vs Del Sol for the hell of it.

Yeah I remember you posted a thread about, why the fuck haven't I watched this yet?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
- Samuray Del Sol & Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Brian Cage & Michael Elgin & Kevin Steen

- Willie Mack vs. Rich Swann

- Super Dragon vs. Sami Callihan

- Brian Cage & Kevin Steen vs. Super Dragon & Sami Callihan