Punk to be moved to SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I do not think he is needed on Smackdown. Unless he is going to go there and become WHC. It would ruin his run on RAW with the temp GM. So I can not see this happening and if it did it would be bad.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Only way I see this happening is if Orton goes back to Raw. I can't see two of the top 3 babyfaces on the B brand.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah I was thinking the same. Smackdown have Cody, Orton and more power houses. Punk is not really needed on Smackdown.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
This would ruin everything that is going for Punk atm. Honestly hope it's bullshit.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed. I doubt it's going to happen, but SmackDown does need spicing up.

If Smackdown went live, changed nights, and added a few Raw talents or returning talents, it'd be that much better. But you DON'T need Punk!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Would it be a bad idea to have smackdown be the younger wrestling based guys brand led by punk though? He could be the leader of the changes he's been preaching about?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Would it be a bad idea to have smackdown be the younger wrestling based guys brand led by punk though? He could be the leader of the changes he's been preaching about?

It wouldn't be a bad idea, but if they are keen on making CM Punk the top face it isn't happening >.<

He needs to be in the spotlight, no better way to do that than having him on Raw.

Also, Orton is pretty much in that spot right now. And you also have Christian who will be returning soon?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leojaay said:
If Smackdown went live, changed nights, and added a few Raw talents or returning talents, it'd be that much better. But you DON'T need Punk!

Completely agree. SmackDown needs to be on Tuesday or Thursday and be live. I heard WWE is trying to do this. Hopefully on the WWE Network it will be.

seabs said:

I see your point here, Ortno moved to SmackDown and he's top dog there. Punk would be too, it certainly wouldn't harm him. But Punk needs RAW at the moment to turn completely into that top dog, especially after Cena's turn.

Leojaay said:
It wouldn't be a bad idea, but if they are keen on making CM Punk the top face it isn't happening >.<

He needs to be in the spotlight, no better way to do that than having him on Raw.

Also, Orton is pretty much in that spot right now. And you also have Christian who will be returning soon?

Agree. SmackDown need to use them better though, Orton and Christian are no lesser stars than Jericho and Edge, but when Jericho and Edge were on SmackDown it was thoroughly entertaining.