Kayfabe Project: Wendi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Earlier this week...

*Minho is in a karaoke bar. He is sitting in a corner booth surrounded by friends. His three security guards are standing close-by. A man is currently singing a poor rendition of Hit Me Baby One More Time, which doesn’t really seem to bother anyone.*

Minho: Cheers!

*He and his friends clink glasses.*

Minho: This feels right! I get a big win in my first match, I’m surrounded by friends, my girl... This is how I want to live.

???: Oppa, don’t get too ahead of yourself. It’s all good to win, but it’s not always going to be smooth sailing, you know this.

Minho: Wendi, babe...

*Minho grabs her hand.*

Minho: ... Of course I know this. But we’re celebrating! Lighten up a little. It’s good to celebrate from time to time. Look at Jae-Bong over there! He is wasted! He’s having a good time!

Jae-Bong: I am not waishhhted.

*His eyes wander around the room suggesting otherwise. The group laugh.*

Wendi: I know.

*She smiles and rests her head on Minho’s shoulder. He kisses the top of her head and puts his arm around her.*

Minho: I don’t want to be that guy... But, I think I’m going to do well wrestling in Ignition. I know I’ve only had the one match, but I think I have potential, right?

*The group nod and agree.*

Wendi: Of course you have potential. Look at you, you’re already a star. You didn’t need to prove yourself any more, but by committing to wrestling like you have, it only shows that you are diverse. You bring something new to the table.

Minho: Maybe I can teach you? There’s a woman’s division. You said yourself that you need to find a job so you can stop leeching off of me...

*Wendi turns red.*

Wendi: I didn’t use those words.

Minho: Yeah, but it’s the same thing though. I can train you; you can join the company and start earning for yourself. How does that sound?

Wendi: Maybe...

Minho: How long have I been training now... Little over a year? I felt ready for a match after a couple of months. I think that if I trained you, I could get you in fighting shape within a month.

Wendi: One month?! You must be joking?

Minho: My teacher is good. Very good. I picked him because he was recommended to me and I was told he was one of the best. He’s a strict man, but he knows what he is doing. Just think... We have so much time on our hands, especially since you don’t work. We could be training every single day for hours. It would be perfect!

Wendi: I don’t know about this...

Minho: Trust me... It’ll be fine. It’s safe. We’ll go meet him next week, ok?

*Wendi looks unsure. The man singing has finally finished. Everyone claps as he leaves the stage. The host steps up to the microphone.*

Host: Alright! Give it up for Steve! Up next we have a special guest! Known as The Korean Sensation...

*Wendi lifts her head up and looks at Minho, as do all the other people in the booth. He smiles.*

Host: Please give a big round of applause for award winning K-Pop star... Minho!

*Minho stands up from his seat and shuffles past his friends. He walks up onto the stage and his three security guards follow him.*

Minho: Thank you, thank you! It’s always a pleasure to sing in front of an audience. I’ve went from selling out worldwide tours and now I’m here in this bar singing for you live. Think yourselves lucky that you don’t need to buy a ticket.

*Minho chuckles.*

Minho: Tonight I’ll be performing one of my own songs. Usually when I sing this song I like to dedicate it to my girl, but tonight, I’m dedicating it to myself. Please enjoy me as I sing my song, The Best.

*Minho begins to sing in Korean. His friends at his booth sing along as Wendi looks a little annoyed. The camera fades to black.*

Status
Not open for further replies.