Prey (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I wouldn't mind that theory but hey a Wolf has to eat before it wants to die. Earlier today I was watching another Acidglow Vid and he's talking about a possible Sequel. I talked about how you see Ships coming in the Credits and they could legit have multiple Predators vs Naru's Tribe or like he thought Greyback which is The older Predator in P2 that gives the Pistol to Glover coming in to face Naru in either killing her taking the Pistol or a possible draw. Imagine that a Draw in a fight with a Predator that has never happened in the Films but it could mean exchanging Weapons showing respect between the two. The Predator has life once again I'm so giggity wondering where they might take this.
I like the movies in your head.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I haven’t really seen a bad word said about this movie but of course there’s going to be nitpicking. I didn’t see anything to nitpick though I thought the movie ruled and I want Predator vs more people throughout history.

Also, this movie has one of the best movie dogs in history.