• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Potential Nexus Storylines

Reaction score
There has been much talk as to the direction that Nexus will be taking within the next few weeks.
One option that has been discussed is the potential to have Awesome Kong debut as a woman enforcer for the group as well as have CM Punk recruit an active roster member (Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder with makeover) to join the group to give it some numbers.

Another option sees....http://thewrestlinglounge.com/2011/01/potential-nexus-storylines/

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Depends on the admin you talk to. I don't really give a damn tbh. As you can see, the only people who come advertising, advertise sites like thewrestlinglounge.com so I'm not really worried about taking a membership hit.

Axis

Reaction score
Sometimes he gives his own analysis. It's far better than abhorring and fuzzy or whatever. Or that italics guy, because fuck italics.

seX-Power

Reaction score
It's just disappointing that there's potential for a good poster but all it seems like in the end is an advertising bot with sometimes slightly-elaborated comments.