• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pokemon: Most Wanted Mega Evolutions

Rosie

Dark Side
Also a mega I would be intrigued by is Wailord. It is already the biggest Pokemon...so it could only get bigger.

blue-02.jpg

Look at all that detail! Boy oh boy, Skitty would love it!

Now, no jokes. One pokemon I really wish would get love is Luxray. It is a great design, I enjoy using it in Gen 4, but it falls a bit because of the lack of good physical electric moves it can learn (Spark, Thunder Fang and Wild Charge which is a good move, but recoil can be a bit of a pain) as well as a lack of speed. I would love a boost to its speed, and attack. Giving it the dark typing could be cool also. Maybe give it Strong Jaw for its ability, or tough claws to give a boost to its moves (and maybe a new physical electric move in Gen 7).

JUST THINK OF THE DESIGN POSSIBILITIES!

26f7b938e8699c90ae6871cff753ee16-d7o3egm.png

56a1f26fb48a7204a3afab925976de5e.jpg

mega_luxray_by_simodare-d9m38fq.png

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Also a mega I would be intrigued by is Wailord. It is already the biggest Pokemon...so it could only get bigger.

blue-02.jpg

Look at all that detail! Boy oh boy, Skitty would love it!

Now, no jokes. One pokemon I really wish would get love is Luxray. It is a great design, I enjoy using it in Gen 4, but it falls a bit because of the lack of good physical electric moves it can learn (Spark, Thunder Fang and Wild Charge which is a good move, but recoil can be a bit of a pain) as well as a lack of speed. I would love a boost to its speed, and attack. Giving it the dark typing could be cool also. Maybe give it Strong Jaw for its ability, or tough claws to give a boost to its moves (and maybe a new physical electric move in Gen 7).

JUST THINK OF THE DESIGN POSSIBILITIES!

26f7b938e8699c90ae6871cff753ee16-d7o3egm.png

56a1f26fb48a7204a3afab925976de5e.jpg

mega_luxray_by_simodare-d9m38fq.png
Dat Mega Luxray doe :mog::gusta:

Solidus1

eXit
I'd love to see Mega Primeape, I am liking this Pokemon more and more recently. It would benefit so much from +30 to attack and speed, paired with defiant to make it very scary.
No good concept art around.