Podcast?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
ECW Main Event

From ECW.com:

ECW's CM Punk, Edge and Matt & Jeff Hardy will face Mr. Kennedy, King Booker, Finlay and Randy Orton in an Eight-Man Tag Match just days before the Ford Field showdown.
--------------------

Should be a VERY interesting match.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Yeah Edge will probably stand outside the ring the whole match.But why is Edge even on the face team?I would of had like Booker or Orton team up with Cm Punk and The Hardys.

phantomgerald

yeah orton should be on the face team and edge on the heel

MJ807

Reaction score
Orton is still officially a heel so he'll still be on the heel side and since Edge won't be fighting it really won't matter which team he is on.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Anybody interested in doing one? Cover all the wrestling news and goings on throughout the week, discuss etc. Thinking of MITB as a starting point, onwards.

Dunno if the forums have had one before, would love to do it though.

SAL

Reaction score
Great idea, and I'd be happy to join in if we wanted to do a group podcast. Sadly I know nothing about the tech side of things so I wouldn't know how to put that together though.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i would not mind joining a podcast, just like T&A i know nothing about technology.

hey Grey Goo what part of the UK are u from?

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Originally from Windsor, now residing in Portsmouth.

I'm not big on the technical side of things either, but I should be able to figure out a way to record the three of us if there is no more interest.

Jay

Reaction score
I have done podcast via Skype in the past and have been wanting to host a wrestling based podcast for quite some time. I would love to become part of this production.