Kayfabe Piggybacking a Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*The cameras cut to ringside. Fireshock is in the ring with his bodyguard Bruce. The crowd are very vocal about their feelings towards Fireshock, chanting Firesuck. *

Fireshock:
Shhhhhhhhhh.

*The Crowd boo*

Fireshock:
I don’t think they got the message Bruce. So, let me explain in a way, that everyone in this arena can understand and process easily. When superior people in every way wish to speak, everyone lower down in life becomes noiseless and does not mutter a word until they are granted permission to speak their mind. But, then again looking at all of you tonight, I think I will pass on that option without a second’s thought.

Fireshock: Let me start off by saying, I would like to congrats my greatest student Christina Morgan for her completely clean and undeniable win against the wannabe be and false champion Vanessa York. I am sure after Winter Wonderland, it will be the start of a brighter age in the Sparks division.

*Crowd chant cheater*

Fireshock:
But where are my manners, let me properly introduce my personal body guard Bruce, six foot seven inches of raw muscle and brute force. This man has protected some of most important people on this planet, presidents, movie actors, royal families and much more. But you see Bruce is not protecting me from you all, no no, he is protecting you from me. For every moment, I have to look into your horrible looking faces, I feel I like I want to kick a door down, walk out the arena and grab a flight to nearest isolated island. So, Bruce, is not here to protect me from you, he is here to help me keep a calm head and to protect me just for having to endure looking directly at everyone here.

*The camera focuses on Bruce cracking his knuckles*

Fireshock:
In fact, while we are on the subject of you all, I have a few things I want to get off my chest. Last week I faced JJ Colton, in that match there was something that bothered me immensely. I could not help, but notice fans chanting and I quote.

*Fireshock pulls out a list from suit jacket and a pair of glasses*

Fireshock: “We are peasants” “Lord of Wrestling” And finally … *Fireshock break him”.

*Fireshock put his glasses and the list back in his jacket. *

Fireshock: This upsets me a great deal, to further show my point let me give you an example. So, say I was to say where we are tonight, which sadly happens to be Richmond, Virginia.

*Crowd cheer*

Fireshock:
And then somehow was to I say where Ignition was last week, in Atlanta, Georgia.

*Crowd boo*

Fireshock:
Hahaha, you just proved my point. Everyone in this arena, watching this at home and hell every wrestling fan who has every watched this show are gullible, bitter and toxic individuals. There is no loyalty among you, no appreciation or respect. You piggyback on someone you like, you spend hours making signs to bring to shows, wearing their shirts and dedicate every moment of watching the show they appear on chanting their name. But then, eventually you turn on them, you boo them, throw garbage at them and your true colours come to the surface. This only proves one thing, that wrestling fans are by far the pretentious community out there today.

*Crowd chant screw you Fireshock*

Fireshock:
Oh, you can’t handle the truth, can you? You can’t handle the smartest wrestler today, the richest man in this industry, the only one on this roster that brings in the real big ratings is one hundred percent correct. Good, of course I am damn right. On a personal note from me to any wrestling fan who dares to chant for me again remember this one line. You may cheer me, you may like or you may love me. But I hate you far more than you will ever understand. So, don’t you dare try to piggyback on my success or on my legacy ever again. I will never accept any of you, because I don’t make bandwagons for people to follow me on nor do I desire to earn your respect anymore. You mean nothing to me and as long I can go in this ring, or I can pick up a microphone, that will never change one small bit. Burn in my light little pigs, where you belong.

*Fireshock poses in the centre of the ring, the fans are very angry and throw garbage in the ring over their angry towards Fireshock’s words. *

Jake Lott: Guys at this rate I worry Fireshock, is going to start a riot. Just look at the amount of garbage they throwing at him.

Bryce Frisco: I agree with Fireshock one hundred percent. They have been so disrespect to him over the years and they dare to try to support him again after all those offensive words directly at him. Good for Fireshock, screw them for such horrible behaviour.

Tony Eckert:
Sadly, for the fans tonight at Ignition, Fireshock will be in attack against the undefeated JJ Colton and the always dominate Luis Alvarado.

*Fireshock walks out the ring and up the ramp with Bruce. He is visually happy over the angry from the audience. Before they get backstage, Fireshock turns to the audience in attendance, at the top of the entrance ramp and shouts. *

Fireshock:
Burn in my lights peasants!!!

*The crowd response with even more boos and more garbage being thrown. The camera fades to black, as we head to the advertisements. *

Mentions: @Hybrid , @InFaMoUs1[/USE
R]

Status
Not open for further replies.