Paul London speaks on returning to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrMister

Reaction score
Why would WWE want him back? Yeah they wouldn't. London is one the biggest spares they've ever had. The legitimate question is do you think WWE would want you back in their company and why?

SAL

Reaction score
He was shit anyway, all he could do was a backflip and a 450 splash. Gabriel has that covered.

You must have never heard him cut a promo, in part because WWE never let him cut a promo. He's a psychotic genius. WWE doesn't deserve him.

Kylie

Reaction score
^^ Maybe so, but again the question comes back to "Does the WWE need Paul London?" Don't get me wrong, I was a fan of the guy in WWE, but the company was never big on cruiserweights as anything more than card fillers which was a shame as there was so much talent once upon a time.

MrMister

Reaction score
You must have never heard him cut a promo, in part because WWE never let him cut a promo. He's a psychotic genius. WWE doesn't deserve him.

I'd like to see this psychotic genius. He screams spare to me. I'll gladly be proven wrong here.

shutupchico

Reaction score
londons not a generic high flyer, he's not just a evan bourne/gabriel high flying tool. i'd put him more into like the rvd category, but way more entertaining on the mic.