Opening Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've had a death in the family and will not be able to finish the opening match. I honestly hadn't started it. Since nobody RP'd for it I did have a couple ideas.

1. Scrap the Avalanche scene after Banks Multi and just have him take out Black White and Sensation the go to the ring to go against Reynolds in an unsanctioned fight.

2. Claim the match was a pre ppv match and have it be quick results.

3. Someone else write the match.

I won't be taking time off but I was just notified an hour ago so I figure the weekend will be pretty hectic. If I log on tomorrow or Monday and the match isn't done I'll be able to write it just wasn't sure when were wanted to get the show up.

As for Avalanche any match is fine but make sure it makes sense with whats already written in the promo or with the first idea... Or both. Hope the show is great should be back online sporadically over the weekend.