• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

One thing you would do that would change the professional wrestling business

Rated RJC

I met Will Smith!!!

At my local High School football stadium there was a training camp of sorts for high school quarterbacks from all across the country and I heard some famous football players would be there, Ben Rothlisberger, Joe Montana, and John Elway,(elway and Ben will be there tomorrow) so me and my friend decided to go down. We get there and some of our friends who play football are maning a table for shirts and other stuff. We started talking and they look down about halfway and in the bleachers is WILL SMITH sitting there. Apparently his son is a quarterback and i looked at one of the papers of the list of the quarterbacks and it said "Will Smith III" or something like that. Now me and another friend of mine always joke around about the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and its like our favorite show so he is the first to jump up and go over. He got a picture of Will, his brother, and himself. We shook his hand and talked to him for a minute. I didn't get to take a picture but the same thing is happening tomorrow so ima try to get a pic with him then.

Great One

Lucky bastard. Fresh Prince of Bel Air is the best show ever, also my favorite show, lol, it never gets old, fucking classic. I've seen every season literally 50 times.

Wrestling Station

Will Smith is a cool guy, it would be great to meet him.. So lucky you there.

RabM

Will Smith honestly has to be the coolest man on the planet. Above the rest. Absolulte Hero!

The Wrestling Addict

If you were in charge of WWE, TNA, or any wrestling promotion in the world for that matter, what is one thing you would do that in your eyes would change the entire pro wrestling business forever?

I would emphasize less focus on the "Good guy" vs. the "Bad guy" storylines. Sure it works, and it's pretty much what wrestling is but have you ever noticed how entertaining the Face vs. Tweener storylines are? This CM Punk/Cena feud is what put this idea in my head. I mean a lot of the "Bad guys" get cheered in wrestling today and a lot of fans like "bad guys" so why not change it up and do more feuds where the fans are on both sides? I would focus less on heels and turn them more into a tweener type role. I know it sounds stupid but if you have more matches where both sides are cheered by fans, the crowd gets more into the match. Think about Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6, the fans were very into the match because both Warrior and Hogan were adored by the fans. Even the tweeners can still pull heel tactics but maybe just maybe, talk less about the fans and let the fans get behind them. That way it helps fans get more into matches. So think if we had Alberto Del Rio as a tweener vs. Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 27. "Let's go Orton!" "Alberto Del RIo!" "Let's go Orton!" "Alberto Del Rio!" I just think that the typical good vs. bad is starting to insult the fans intelligance and that is why they are more heels getting cheered these days.

I would change the whole concept. New titles, New Matches, New PPV's, I would be the Hiring type of guy. I would create a Luchadore Division. And have matches, and Titles for Lucha's only. Iv'e always loved Luchas, and I feel like they need a place in wrestling. I would bring a Whole lot of attitude to my company, and Along with it, Alot of great superstars.