OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
....Your A$$ BETTER CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Hi I'm the Windyfan, A big WWE Fan and hopefully future WWE Superstar.
I make WWE Highlight videos of every PPV so check out my channel on Youtube for my recent Royal Rumble Highlights.

My Top Five WWE Superstars:
1. CM Punk
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Chris Jericho
5. Randy Orton

Other favorite WWE Superstars include the Rock, SCSA, John Cena and many up and coming stars like the Miz and Dolph Ziggler.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Epic intro. Road Dogg <3 . Seems we share a similar choice of favorite superstars. What is your youtube channel btw?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
Epic intro. Road Dogg <3 . Seems we share a similar choice of favorite superstars. What is your youtube channel btw?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thewindyfan?feature=mhee

1080p HD Highlights. Enjoy :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site man, love the intro. ;)

Nice YT channel, also share a lot of superstars I like with you. Hope you have all the success becoming a WWE Superstar also :)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Welcome to the site man, love the intro. ;)

Nice YT channel, also share a lot of superstars I like with you. Hope you have all the success becoming a WWE Superstar also :)

Yeah I've practiced many things and I know I can be a success in the WWE with my kind of moveset and knowledge of the business.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah I've practiced many things and I know I can be a success in the WWE with my kind of moveset and knowledge of the business.

Awesome, would be cool to see you wrestle when you get a video. What's your plan? Try out for FCW or take up the indie scene?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Awesome, would be cool to see you wrestle when you get a video. What's your plan? Try out for FCW or take up the indie scene?

Well I actually heard in an interview about Dolph Ziggler also having a degree in some skill. So my plan is that I go to college and get a good degree for backup and during College since I live in Chicago, Go to wrestling school. From there, I'll start doing Indy shows where I can learn more about getting into the business and than try up for FCW or even Ohio Valley. But I just need a strong gimmick.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Well I actually heard in an interview about Dolph Ziggler also having a degree in some skill. So my plan is that I go to college and get a good degree for backup and during College since I live in Chicago, Go to wrestling school. From there, I'll start doing Indy shows where I can learn more about getting into the business and than try up for FCW or even Ohio Valley. But I just need a strong gimmick.

You mentioned a move set earlier. What kind of thing do you have in mind? Being a brawler will work best if you want to make it into the WWE imo. Get a decent grasp of how to work a crowd and you should be ready to go.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
seabs said:
You mentioned a move set earlier. What kind of thing do you have in mind? Being a brawler will work best if you want to make it into the WWE imo. Get a decent grasp of how to work a crowd and you should be ready to go.

The thing is I want to perfect and innovate a moveset where I do moves nobody would expect me to do and I would like to be spontaneous and not follow the same trend as most WWE superstars do. I would use only two good signatures and finishers a lot but I would switch up a lot usually. But you have to be really skilled to pull off something like that. My moves would usually involve a lot of taunts as well.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Missed this when u joined my bad work an that!

But nice intro Road Dogg I loves it welcome to the forums and may ur time be merry with us all!!

Mavcu

Jobber
Reaction score
Among your top five wrestlers is Randy Orton.

You have my approval. Welcome.