• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Royal Rumble Official WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Thread

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Decided that I might aswell make this!

60f716641ceae4c9f359c4d70133a742.jpg

Match card: (Will update when matches are announced)

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

I'll update this when more information is available. Basically just chat in here about the ppv and when the ppv is on everyone join in and we can all chat as it happens!

Who are your picks to win the Royal Rumble? I have to go with Sheamus or Kane but whoever the 2012 videos are for might be person who wins it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
For the rumble win I'm gonna go for either Orton or Wade Barrett. I wonder whats going to happen with Cena? It's going to be pointless having him in the rumble as his match with Rock is already arranged.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Really looking forward to it this year. Normally every Rumble has a big return. As for who's winning it, I'm regrettably thinking it might be Sheamus, but he's been so redundant and has been doing nothing in these months, so I'm not sure. I'd prefer it to be Miz, or a returning Jericho, or Wade Barret. Maybe Christian, but I doubt the WWE will give him that achievement. I pray it's not Del Rio again.