Official WWE Bracket Seeding & Match ups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montana

Takeshi Morishima

What do you think about the guy? Like him/ Dislike him. Good for ROH? How long will he hang onto the belt, who would you like to see beat him.

I strongly dislike him for some reason. I don't like his shape or attitude in the ring. Pretty Over rated wrestler, although he can deliver. I wouldnt mind if anyone beat him really. I think a big time upset like Dragon kid would be cool. But most likely candidates are probably Nigel or Danielson. Strong would make a good champ too imo.

Just curious to see what the others think.

Wrestling Station

I hate Roderick strong! i never want him to be champ. I think Danielson would be the best to beat Morishima. Danielson is a very experienced hard worker. Got experience from wrestling in several places including AJPW and KENTA ROH tour in Japan.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
I love Takeshi. I think he's interesting. You can tell he really wants to entertain the fans and has a damn good match most every time he wrestles. But Rod Strong is too 'blah' to me, comes, wrestles, goes to the back. No real excitement. He needs some charisma, just a lil bit is it, i honestly don't like him. But I like Takeshi and I hope he keeps the belt for a few more months. He interests me.

Soulpower

I have mixed feelings about Morishima. I think he's good in the ring but I don't like the fact that he won the title in what was basically a squash against Homicide after losing his first ROH match. But I have to admit that having Takeshi defend the ROH title in Japan makes the belt more prestigious.

And I agree with the Strong comments. great wrestler but has little to no charisma.

Montana

Hmmm, when i went ot the ROH show, Strong cut a great promo i thought. This really wasnt intended to be a Strong thread, but I would still perfer him over morishima. I rate wrestlers based off 4 main factors: In Ring Skills, Mic Skills, Look, Gimmick. I give Strong a 8, 8.5, 9,9

Morishima gets a 8.5, 4, 4, 5. To me he doesnt have the mic skills, look or gimmick.

Maybe im wrong on this one, but i think in a few years, Strong's stock will rise.

Oasis

Reaction score
I don't like Morishima at all. He good in the ring but I just hate him.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
1: 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels
2: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin
3: Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
4: Eddie Guerrero
5: Edge
6: 'Macho Man' Randy Savage
7: Bob Backlund
8: Owen Hart
9: Mick Foley
10: 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig
11: Andre The Giant
12: Sid Vicious
13: Roddy Piper
14: Iron Sheik
15: 'Ravishing' Rick Rude
16: Brian Pillman
17: 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase
18: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
19: Irwin R Shyster
20: Chris Benoit

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Round 1 match ups

Match 1: (1) 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs (20) Chris Benoit Winner: 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels

Match 2: (2) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin vs (19) Irwin R Shyster Winner: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Match 3: (3) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart vs (18) Jake 'The Snake' Roberts Winner: Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Match 4: (4) Eddie Guerrero vs (17) 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Match 5: (5) Edge vs (16) Brian Pillman Winner: Edge

Match 6: (6) 'Macho Man' Randy Savage vs (15) 'Ravishing' Rick Rude Winner: 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Match 7:(7) Bob Backlund vs (14) Iron Sheik Winner: Iron Sheik

Match 8: (8) Owen Hart vs (13) 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Winner: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

Match 9: (9) Mick Foley vs (12) 'Psycho' Sid Vicious Winner: Mick Foley

Match 10: (10) 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig vs (11) Andre The Giant Winner: 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Round 2 match ups

Match 1: (1) 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs (2) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Match 2: (3) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart vs (4) Eddie Guerrero

Match 3: (5) Edge vs (6) 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Match 4: (14) Iron Sheik vs (13) 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

Match 5: (9) Mick Foley vs (10) 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig

Status
Not open for further replies.