~~Official UFC 146 Thread~~

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thanks NSAC for robbing me of Reem/JDS and giving me this instead

awful PPV card, prelims were aight

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They better book Reem for a title shot as soon as he gets back in early 2013.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
peace.

UFC and it's brilliant ideas smh

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah. Elbow striked the giant and cut him open massively. Blood all over the ring. Even for the main event there was blood smeared still on the floor.

Cain just kept smashing and smashing his head lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Apparently there was some shenanigans with Mayhem backstage and Dana cut him. My guess is he was going to cut him anyway. Shitty way to go out getting wrestling fucked by a leg humper when you have a blown knee.

Also it's official, Cain vs JDS II.

I made a thread on Sherdog and said I gave the main card 4/10 (slightly below average) and they all said I was trolling lmao. They were all giving it 8s and 9s/10.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't see why. I mean all the fights were entertaining you can see due to the fact there wasn't many decision matches. But the card itself sucked due to having so many heavyweights, it was always going to end up with prelims filling in time :(

Cain vs JDS II = huge draw. I wanted Cain to win originally but now I love JDS.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't mind either guy, but I'm just not a big fan of either. JDS is obviously amazing, he's like a better version of a HW Chuck Liddell with his TDD and amazing boxing. I still say Reem or Daniel Cormier present a tougher matchup than Cain, but Cain still has a chance. He needs to sell out for takedowns instead of dicking around throwing leg kicks this time.

and yea.. the all HW thing was just a dumb idea, and I'll go ahead and reiterate for the 100th time the card lost all of it's steam when Reem went out and it fucked up all the match ups. Finishes are one thing, but there was only one competitive fight on the main card, and it still ended in dominant fashion (Del Rosario won the first round but Miocic dominated the second once he utilized his wrestling and took Shane down)

I think Cain/Silva would have been a good (or at least better) fight if that cut hadn't happened. Honestly the doctor should have stopped the fight when he looked at the cut. There was too much blood and it was obviously flowing right into his eyes.. he couldn't see a damn thing when Cain was finishing him with that GnP. I am not a fan of elbows to the face/head, for every fighter that uses them to actually try to stop a fight (like Miocic did) you have 25 guys who use them just to open up cheap cuts. Pride Fighting Championships aka the best organization ever outlawed elbows, but allowed more badass shit like soccer kicks and knees to the head of a downed opponent, which were ways to end a fight, not open up lame cuts.

Ellenberger/Kampmann on the TUF Finale next week will be a much better fight than anything we saw on the main card last night, book it.