• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Super Bowl XLVII discussion thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After partying all night, thought I'd run in to chime in with a quick "THIS WAS AMAZING!" Can't explain the emotions of seeing your team finally win after being so close for so long! Ahh!

Joe Flacco, take it away!

Anyway...

Respect Goku6425 said:
So did Undertaker go 21 and 0?

Man, Xanth's wife was doing the halftime show, and we spent 56 pages talking handegg on Crayo's beloved forum... don't tell me you don't know who did that...

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rain said:
After partying all night, thought I'd run in to chime in with a quick "THIS WAS AMAZING!" Can't explain the emotions of seeing your team finally win after being so close for so long! Ahh!

Joe Flacco, take it away!

Anyway...

Man, Xanth's wife was doing the halftime show, and we spent 56 pages talking handegg on Crayo's beloved forum... don't tell me you don't know who did that...

Congrats brother, I knew they'd win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Niners just dug too big of a hole. They completely dominated the 2nd half, and honestly deserved to take the lead. Some bad decision making by Kaep near the goal line and a blatant penalty on the 4th down throw to Crabdizzle.

Donte Whitner will be the scapegoat. He was getting abused all game long. Well, all season long.