[O]rganization of [P]ro [W]restling [M]eyham

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

[O]rganization of [P]ro [W]restling [M]ayhem

At Wrestlemania 24, a Indies booker by the name of Bob Sandres signed to WWE. He was placed on the lowest branch of the ECW writing team. He would write the opening match at points and a promo at points. He never really had a job on the team. To find out who would be apart of the ECW title scramble, Bob Sandres was asked to write all four matches. Bob wrote one of the best ECW shows in a long time and just after Unforgiven, was fired out of a scandle made by the ECW head booker in fear of his job. This is the conversation:

Vince: I'm sorry, but we'll have to let you go.

Bob: Why?

Vince: Well after an ECW show you were drinking and you bashed WWE and it's writing staff.

Bob: And you think this how?

Vince: I don't think, I know.

Bob: C'mon it must have been Dusty, he was in fear for his job.

Vince: No offense, but you are in the lower branch of the Writing team.

Bob: And I was allowed to write a full ECW show and it was good, so good it must have made Dusty fearfull for his spot and he framed me.

Vince: I know Dusty, he would never do that. Your fired.

Bob was sitting outside a WWE house show building sad and holding his head down when a top Raw booker, TJ, came to his side. He had a tape recorder, he played it. Bob listened to it closely, he heard bashing of WWE, but it wasn't his voice and at the middle of the tape he heard a name.

"Michael why are you bashing WWE?"

Bob looked up at TJ who was smiling when the tape reached the end, Bob heard another name that would seal the fate of WWE.

"So much for the great Michael Hayes, he's bashing WWE and he works there."

A Conversation following that is here:

Bob: How you get this?

TJ: A Good friend of mine was at a bar, he likes keeping one of these for a personal Dairy. He heard this and called me.

Bob: Anything else?

TJ: Yeah, He was offered 100 dollars to say the person bashing WWE was you, Bob.

Bob: Any proof?

TJ: Very, Hayes cut himself when he tripped.

TJ starts luaghing.

TJ: My friend tripped him without him knowing and he cut himself on the glass. When he stood he said, 'Mind the blood' and handed him a 100 dollar bill saying 'It wasn't Michael Hayes, it was Bob Sandres.'

Bob expression turns from happy to down right nuts.

Bob: The blood on the dollar can prove as evidence.

TJ: Yes it can. We can sue WWE, get Hayes and Rhodes fired, and return as the head bookers.

Bob: What you mean you return?

TJ: Well I got released yesterday, cuase of to much writers on the Raw creative team and I always disagreed with the stupid stuff they say.

Bob: I see. Well to answer your question is simple. No, I got a better idea. We will start our own company. What do you say?

TJ: Well sounds fun. Sure.

The next night WWE was sue for breaching of contract. The great evidence supported by TJ was good enough for Bob to win the case. Bob won the rights to the name of Heat and Velocity along with several rights to PPV names which aren't used on WWE anymore. Along with 10 Million dollars which would have been the complete total if Bob went his entire contract time.

Over the course of Late September to late December, Bob and TJ worked together to aquire some WWE talent which left the company and talked to many superstars who's contracts were expiring. TJ and Bob took a complete look at their 24 superstar roster.

TJ: Why does this look so familiar?

Bob: Yeah it kinda does.

TJ: So what should the name be?

Bob sighs

Bob: I don't know.

That was part one of the two part backstory. Part two will have the complete roster and schedules along with how Tj and Bob got the name OPWM.

(PM me what you think the roster is, if your right I'll rep you in the first thread i see you, which I hope it's in this one)

"Have a Nice day" - Mick Foley

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Very farfetched but I must say it is going somewhere I hope. A few lines sound really weird like TJ saying that it sounds fun and the next night he was sued. It would of taken longer for the Paperwork to be filled out but good luck TJ.

-TJ-

TJ and Bob takes a gaze at the official roster for their company.

TJ: So you got any ideas for a name?

Bob: World Wrestling Council?

TJ: No sounds almost like WWE. How about Art of Grappling Federation?

Bob: AGF? Nah, Organization of Extreme Grappling Mayhem?

TJ: OEGM? Mabye we can tweak that a bit.

Bob: Your idea?

TJ: Make Grappling into Wrestling.

Bob: Oh and change Extreme to Pro.

TJ: So it would be the Organization of Pro Wrestling Mayhem?

Bob: Sounds good let's do it.

TJ: Wait so, ummmmmm we are the bookers, we got a few more bookers to join. How about one of use be the on screen owner.

Bob: This face is not meant for TV, you can do it.

TJ: Sounds great, but uhhhh, aren't we forgetting a commentating team?

Bob takes a look the employee list.

Bob: Oh yeah.

TJ: Well let's talk with some people. I'll talk with Mick Foley, Don West, and Mike Tenay to see if they wanna come.

Bob: You'll have a better shot with Foley, he's getting tired of his role.

TJ: How about JBL? I know that whole injury thing is a lie and prolly JBL is fed up with WWE.

Bob: Yeah JBL and Foley can commentate and mabye even wrestle a bit.

TJ: Let's go tlak with them.

Over the next month, TJ and Bob got Foley and JBL for their commentating team and part time wrestlers.

TJ: Perfect! But what about belts?

Bob: Don't Worry, when I sued WWE, I got soemthing else to.

Bob lifts the silver ECW title out of a bag.

Bob: We can remake it with this base and make it smaller.

TJ: Anything else?

Bob lifts the old WWE Tag titles (From Raw in 2002) up in the air along with an old Intercontinental title.

Bob: We can also remake these.

TJ: So We will have the OPWM World title, Tag titles, and.....

Bob: Continental Title. IC sounds a little lame now looking as to how bad their Mid card division is.

TJ: So lets release everthing!

Bob: Soon, very soon.

Following WM 25, which was a very good show in itself, TJ and Bob released the OPWM website with everything that is OPWM.

Monday Night Heat: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm on F/X

Thursday Night Velocity: 8:30 pm - 9:15 pm on F/X

Roster:

Awesome Kong
Beth Phoenix
Brian Kendrick
Chuck Palumbo
Cody Rhodes
Duece
Domino
Elijah Burke
Festus
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggen
Hardcore Holly
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Lance Cade
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
Shannon Moore
Snitsky
The Great Khali
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Trevor Murdoch
Val Venis

Tag Teams and Stables:

Brian Kendrick and Lance Cade

Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

Jesse and Festus

Duece and Domino

Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix w/ Raisha Saeed

Other On Air Talent:

Owner - TJ

Heat Commetating team: Mick Foely and JBL

Velocity Commentating team - Josh Matthews and The Coach

Part Time Wrestlers - Josh Matthews, Mick Foley, and JBL

Backstage Interveiwer for Heat - Josh Matthews and the Coach

Backstage interveiwer for Velocity - The Coach

Manager of Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong - Raisha Saeed

Manager of The Great Khali - Ranjin Singh

Titles and Champions:

OPWM World Champion:
Current: N/A
Former: N/A

OPWM Tag Champions:

OPWM Continental Champion:

PPVs from closest to farthest:

King Of The Ring - 3 Weeks
Bad Blood
The Main Event
Global Warning
Sin
Fall Brawl
Takeoff (OPMW's Royal Rumble)
Wrong Turn
Highway 69 (OPWM's WrestleMania)
New Year's Revolution
World War 3
Hardcore Hell (Everymatch will take place under a certain stip)

1chiban

Reaction score
Meyham? Shouldn't that be Mayhem?

Also, with such a star-less roster, I assume there will be some interesting pushes going on here...

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think you have come up with something unique, the backstory and all, but it does seem a bit far fetched. I'm looking forward to see what you are going to do with your roster that you have.

You do know that it is spelled Mayhem, not Meyhem?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Roster seems quiet starless but that means u can push the stars that don't make it big in wwe.

Good luck with this.

-TJ-

Yeah lol I was half asleep when i made the title.

I got big news though.

OPWM has gotten contracts with the following:

Awesome Kong
Beth Phoenix
Raisha Saeed

(Wrestling News and Rumors)

Womens wrestling in men's division?

OPWM has announced contracts signed by Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed, and Beth Phoenix. Since there isn't a womens division there's been rumors of having Beth and Kong wrestle in the mens division as a faction with Saeed as their manager. There's also talks about making the Women Trio team up with a male superstar from the roster.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looking pretty unique TJ but the discussions seems very farfetched tbh. The roster seems alright as well as the tag team with Brian Kendrick and Lance Cade which I dont think i have seen before.... Good Luck once again

-TJ-

OPWM Monday Night Heat!

OPWM's Music Video airs as the show begins with some pyro!

Foley: Welcome to The Organization of Pro Wrestling Mayhem!

JBL: It's great to be here sitting with a hardcore legend in you Mick Foley!

Foley: Thanks it's a pleasure to be sitting with a wrestling icon in yourself JBL.

Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore come out to a pop.

Mark Henry comes out luaghing looking at his opponents.

JBL: This is scheduled to be a tag match.

Foley: Who's Henry's partner?

Awesome Kong comes out to a shock reaction from the crowd followed by Beth Phoenix and Raisha Saeed. Yang and Moore's mouth drops open as Kong makes her way in the ring and Henry is still luaghing and now we know why.

JBL: No way!

Foley: Mark Henry and Awesome Kong are teaming up!

Match #1
Tag Match
Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore vs. Mark Henry and Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed and Beth Phoenix

Jimmy starts off with Henry. They lock up and Henry shoves Jimmy off his feet and on his ass. Jimmy stands up and ducks a lock up by Henry and starts nailing shin kicks on Henry, trying to chop him down. Jimmy then front kicks the knee of Henry and then dropkicks the knee. Henry falls to a knee and Jimmy hits a sky high back kick to the back of Henry's head. Cover 1... Henry throws Jimmy in the air for a kickout! Jimmy gets to his feet as Henry begins to stand and nails a dropkick, but Henry keeps his ground and stands up at the same time as Jimmy. Jimmy charges and gets nailed with a big clothesline. Jimmy rolls over and Moore tags in.

Moore charges Henry and Henry grabs Moore and throws him straight in the air. Moore reaches over 7 1/2 feet and lands hard on the canvas. Henry walks over and tag Awesome Kong in. Kong enters and waits for Moore to get on his feet. Moore does and goes to hit Kong, but stops. Moore doesn't want to hit the female, Kong. Kong looks down in pity at Moore and shoves him. Moore rolls on his feet and he charges Kong. Kong times it and nails the back fist at the right time.

Moore lands on the canvas almost out cold. Kong raises her hands in the air at heat from the crowd. Kong lifts Moore up and puts him in position for the Awesome Bomb. She lifts Moore up and Moore starts punching the face of Kong and nails a hurricanrada. Moore runs over and tags Jimmy in. Jimmy scales the tippy top turnbuckle and goes for the Asia Moonsualt on Kong, but Kong catches him in a powerslam position. Kong rams Jimmy to the face of Moore who was standing on the apron. She walks to the other side of the ring and Henry tags in.

Henry punchs Jimmy in the side of the face and Jimmy falls out of the grip of Kong. Kong exits the ring and on the apron. Henry goes across the ropes in an attempt for the World's Strongest Splash, but stops as Moore enters the ring. Henry walks over to Moore and lifts him up in a body press position and throws him straight in the air and Moore lands on top of Jimmy. Henry goes across the ropes and nails the World's Strongest Splash! Cover 1...2...3!

Winners: Mark Henry and Awesome Kong via Pinfall!

Foley: Woah. What a dominate force these four are.

JBL: This might be the most unique group in all of current wrestling.

*Commercial Break*

(Snitsky is standing alone backstage somewhere)

Snitsky: My name is Snitsky, and pain is my pleasure.

Crowd booes.

Snitsky: Many think I'm a deranged monster, and their right. Pain though shouldn't be a bad thing. Pain is beautiful, it's poetic. I mean look at my opponent, Kane.

Pop!

Snitsky: He defines pain. So when I'm bringing to him more pain then he has ever felt, it will be poetic.

Snitsky starts luaghing as the camera zooms on him.

(Camera cuts to the ring)

In the ring are: Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Festus, Jesse, Cody Rhodes, and The Miz.

Foley: I didn't really get what Snitsky said. Well anyways we got a battle royal for bragging rights.

JBL: There's still one more person to come out.

The Great Khali comes out to heat and w/ Ranjin Singh.

Match #2
8 Man Battle Royal
Tommy Dreamer vs. Trevor Murdoch vs. Val Venis vs. Festus vs. Jesse vs. Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz vs. The Great Khali w/ Ranjin Singh

Khali stands in the middle of the ring with the rest of the wrestlers surrounding him. The Bell sounds and Festus goes nuts and charges Khali. Festus gets brain chopped by Khali. The whole picture breaks out as Dreamer and Murdoch trade punches, Rhodes and Jesse trade shots, and Venis and Miz trade lefts and rights. Khali turns his attention to Rhodes and Jesse. He chops Rhodes and throws Jesse face first into the turnbuckle. Rhodes holds his chest from the chop and advances towards Khali who grabs him by the head and throws him out of the ring, but Cody hangs on the ropes and skins the cat.

Rhodes turns around and Khali big boots him in the face. Rhodes falls threw the middle ropes. Khali lifts Jesse up and headbutts him. Jesse rolls out of the ring. Khali turns to a huge right hand from Festus. Festus then stomps on the foot of Khali. Khali staggers back into the turnbuckle. Festus charges across the ropes and bakc at Khali to nail a turnbuckle splash, but instead he gets big booted. Festus rolls out of the ring. Dreamer exits the ring by going under the ropes followed by Trevor. Same goes for Venis and Miz as no one is eliminated, but Khali is the only man in the ring.

*Commercial*

We come back to Khali who is the only one still in the ring. He looks around at Dreamer beating trevor up and Jesse and Festus regrouping to Venis throwing Miz against the barracade. Rhodes enters the ring behind him and dropkicks him. He just budges Khali as Rhodes hits the canvas and rolls under the ring, avoiding Khali. Dreamer looks under the ring and grabs two stop signs. He walks over and hands Jesse one. They go over a plan and soon Dreamer, Jesse, and Festus enter the ring. They surround Khali with Dreamer and Jesse holding signs and Fesuts charges in.

Khali goes for a brain chop, but Festus ducks and Jesse and Dreamer charges Khali and starts hammering him with the signs. Khali falls to both of his knees and Dreamer grabs his head and nails a ddt! Khali rolls over on his back and Festus takes off and nails the Flying Biscut! Trevor enters the ring and big boots Jesse. He turns to Dreamer who nails him with the sign. Trevor staggers back and forward towards Dreamer who lifts him up for the Death Valley Driver and Murdcoh floats behind him and elbows him in the back of the head.

Trevor spins Dreamer around and kicks him low. Festus is still hammering Khali. Trevor puts Dreamer in position for the Ace of Spades and nails it! Outside the ring Miz just nailed Venis with the Reality Check! Miz looks under the ring and grabs a singapore cane and enters the ring with it. He smacks it across the face of Trevor. He then smacks it across the face of Festus. He waits for Jesse to get up. He does and gets nailed on the head from the cane shot. Miz tuants the crowd as Festus is right behind him standing a looking down on him. Miz turns around and Festus punches him in the face and lifts him on his shoulders and nails the flap jack.

Festus stands up and screams loud and turns around to get grabbed across the neck with both hands by The Great Khali. Festus begins to fight back when Khali just throws him backwards. Festus loses his footing and ends up flying over the top rope.

Festus is eliminated!

Khali raises his hands in victory. Dreamer waits for Khali to turn around and kicks him low. Dreamer starts nailing Khali with lefts and rights until Khali wraps his hand around the neck of Dreamer. Jesse charges Khali and gets brain chopped. Khali throws Dreamer into Trevor and Trevor goes flying over the top rope. Dreamer advances forward and gets Brain Chopped.

Trevor Murdoch is eliminated!

Khali raises his hands in victory as Venis enters the ring and now Dreamer, Venis, Miz, and Jesse are standing up and surrounding Khali. All four of them start hammering Khali down in the middle of the ring. Khali drops to one knee until he uses his massive body and strenght to push all four men away. The force sends all four of them tumbling over the ropes!

Dreamer, Miz, Venis, and Jesse are all eliminated!

Khali thinks he won, but Rhodes is pearched on the top rope waiting for Khali to turn around. Khali does and Rhodes nails a missle dropkick straight in the face of Khali. Festus enters the ring still going nuts because the bell didn't ring. Khali staggers back against the ropes as of a result of the missle dropkick and Festus charges and lunges himself at Khali knocking both of them out of the ring!

Khali is elminated!

Winner: Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes raises his hands in a shocking reaction from the crowd. Hardcore Holly enters the ring and chases Rhodes out of the ring and up the ramp. Holly asks for the mic and it is giving to him.

Holly: Rhodes, don't think I forgot what happened on WWE. You screwed me outta the tag titles. You traitor!

Fans cheer.

Holly: So listen here, at Velocity I want you one on one in a hardcore rules match!

Pop!

Rhodes is giving a mic from one of the officials.

Rhodes: So you come out here after a hard win by me and challange me? Have you no pride? That is why I left you, you always were holding me back and you brought shame to the tag titles at that point.

Heat.

Rhodes: So to answer your question, no. Only on my terms.

Holly: Find you make the rules and the time of the match and I'll accept it.

Rhodes: In due time Bob.

Rhodes leaves up the ramp.

*Commercial*

Snitsky comes out to heat.

Foley: Main event time!

JBL: Yeah Snitsky vs. Kane what a match it'll be.

Kane comes out to a pop.

Main Event
Singles Match
Kane vs. Snitsky

The bell rings and Snitsky cheap shots Kane and starts hammering him. Snitsky backs Kane into the corner when the ref tries to break it up, Snitsky turns to him and chases him out of the ring. Snitsky turns into a huge uppercut by Kane. Kane starts nailing Snitsky with lefts and rights backing him into the corner Kane hammers him down in a sitting position against the turnbuckle. Kane then stomps on the chest of Snitsky and the ref tries to break it free and Kane this time chases him out of the ring. Kane turns to Snitsky and they start trading punches.

Snitsky looks to get the advantage before Kane nails a knee lift and elbows Snitsky in the face. Kane then lifts Snitsky for a powerslam, but Snitsky floats behind and pushes Kane into the turnbuckle. Kane nails it chest first and staggers backwards only to get nailed in the back of the head with a clothesline. Snitsky starts stomping on the down Kane and finally goes for a cover. 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts Kane up who nails a desperate knee lifts and nails a clothesline. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Kane climbs to the top rope. He waits for Snitsky to get up. Snitsky finally does and Kane lunges at him with a flying clothesline, but Snitsky catches him with a huge big boot. Snitsky falls down as the result of the force behind Kane. Snitsky goes over and covers Kane, 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts him up and goes for a spinebuster, and instead turns it into a reverse atomic drop. Snitsky sprints across the ropes and back at Kane, but Kane nails a dropkick! Cover 1...2... kickout!

Kane signals for the chokeslam. Snitsky gets to his feet and Kane grabs his neck, but Snitsky stomps on the foot of Kane and elbows him in the face. Kane staggers backwards and Snitsky nails the big boot! Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts the battered Kane up and goes for the Pump Handle powerslam and lifts him up, but Kane floats behind and has Snitsky in position for the Tombstone piledriver and nails it! Cover 1...2...3!

Winner: Kane via pinfall!

JBL: Wow what a clash of titans.

Foley: I'll say, well we'll see you Thursday for Thursday Night Velocity. See you later!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore vs. Mark Henry and Awesome Kong: Ok then... my thought on this match is that the pschology was good but it lacked something, it seemed to have nothing for it to transition to, I don't know how to say this but it seemed as the big moves came out of nowhere. Well that is just what I think.

Snitsky Promo: I don't think I have EVER seen a proper Snitsky promo so yeah... anyway, the promo seemed weird asnd could have gone slightly longer with more talk of the actual match.

Battle Royale: The first part of the match was good but after the Commercial it went downhere. You put in little to no selling on the stop signs and Khali would of stumbled forwards at least. To me the transitioning of the actual moves, I think I saw no part with somebody getting up, I saw one actually and that was with the singapore cane.

Holly/Rhodes: I hated this promo, it had pretty much no large talking bits which ruined it for me. It seemed sort of in character but it seemed weird with the mention of WWE with the two booker coming from the E.

Main Event: This seemed pretty weird, It did not seem like these two meshed well together. The transititioning seemed off and it seemed to be abit weird.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Just a little tip fopr future writing. You wrote: "Hardcore Holly enters the ring and chases Rhodes out of the ring" I personally don't like how you have included the ring twice in that one sentence. I think if you change little things like that throughout your writing it will work much better.