NXT 2-27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxunpt_nxt-2-28-13_sport?search_algo=2[/video]

Enjoy guys! :dawg:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxunpt_nxt-2-28-13_sport?search_algo=2[/video]

Enjoy guys! :dawg:

Crayo would love the end of this episode!

Aksana though <3 DAMN SHE'S HOT!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cheers again Rain, although none of the matches particularly interested me this week - where's PAC? :sad:

Lol at the Shield getting pops at the end, commentator trying to sell it as 'sickening' assault with all of the crowd chanting 'one more time' :lol1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
This was the worst NXT yet if you take out the last 3 minutes. BORING AS FUCK...

Oh my god, I marked so hard though.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hated I hadn't realized this was here, then saw the video can't be viewed anymore anyway, then read the comments and decided I didn't miss too much. :dawg:

Next week I'll have to remember you post these so I can check it out.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Hated I hadn't realized this was here, then saw the video can't be viewed anymore anyway, then read the comments and decided I didn't miss too much. :dawg:

Next week I'll have to remember you post these so I can check it out.

You mainly missed The Shield, loved how they got cheered though xD

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
You mainly missed The Shield, loved how they got cheered though xD

Any time I miss The Shield is a sad time. :downer:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Well, a nice show, but Bo Dallas should be in the match, it wasn't so enjoy as if there was that Triple Threat Match

Snowman1

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Any time I miss The Shield is a sad time. :downer:

Ikr? There was a #1 Contenders Match going on between Corey Graves and Conor O'Brien (supposed to be a triple threat, but Bo was attacked). The match was dull until the lights cut out, the crowd and I went crazy, @Crayo screamed so loudly like a little girl that I could hear him across the pond, and the Shield beat both of them down, crowd chants "SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD", triple-bomb to Graves, "ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME" so they hit it on O'Brien. It was awesome, the crowd almost drowned out Ambrose's typical promo...

Seems like we have a bunch of unintentional top babyfaces.

Anyway, remember it before Impact, since 3 straight hours of wrestling isn't a bad idea or anything.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Ikr? There was a #1 Contenders Match going on between Corey Graves and Conor O'Brien (supposed to be a triple threat, but Bo was attacked). The match was dull until the lights cut out, the crowd and I went crazy, @Crayo screamed so loudly like a little girl that I could hear him across the pond, and the Shield beat both of them down, crowd chants "SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD", triple-bomb to Graves, "ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME" so they hit it on O'Brien. It was awesome, the crowd almost drowned out Ambrose's typical promo...

Seems like we have a bunch of unintentional top babyfaces.

Anyway, remember it before Impact, since 3 straight hours of wrestling isn't a bad idea or anything.

I think they realise The Shield are actually great wrestlers, It was funny seeing them trying to cut a heel promo and everyone was just loving it xD

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I actually found this episode to be decent. First match was good but I'm a Kruger fan (I think he works his gimmick into his ringwork really well) and it's always nice to see Kidd. Main event was also good but then again I am a fan of Graves and Conor, not to mention the three guys at the end.