NWA PowerSurge September 27, 2022 - Pretty Empowered host this week's episode

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
nwa-powerrrsurge-s10-e-1-360x540fit.jpg

This week NWA Powerrr isn't just any episode: it's a special PowerrrSurge hosted by NWA World Women's Tag Team Champions Pretty Empowered! Join Kenzie Paige & Ella Envy as they present this week's action while being joined by special guests "The Future Legend" Kerry Morton, their new partner Roxy, and "The Majesty of Muscle" KiLynn King!

Who will walk away the victor when The Hex's Marti Belle goes one-on-one against Madi (Just Madi!)?

The action is bound to get spectacularly weird in this 8-man tag team "Strange Bedfellows Match," as the team of the Ill Begotten & The Spectaculars face The Dirty Sexy Boys & The Miserably Faithful!

Singles action as "The Professional" Rhett Titus takes on one half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions, La Rebeliòn's Bestia 666!

And in our Main Event: Austin Idol has led his son Cyon to the NWA National Heavyweight Championship, and to ensure Cyon is ready for any challenger, Idol has demanded that he faces two challengers at the same time! It's a 2-on-1 Handicap Match as Cyon faces the team of Hale Collins & Vik Dalishus: The Now!

Plus in a special bonus presentation, relive the NWA World Women's Championship match from NWA 74 Night 2: it's Max the Impaler vs NWA World Women's Champion "The Brickhouse" Kamille!

*lineup subject to change​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
8-man tag was fun, Dango and the fucking Gimp together killed me lmao Rhett/Bestia was too, just really short. Rhett getting the win is nice tho, sucks only NWA seems to want him for some reason but at least they aren't jobbing him

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh shit I tuned out the update on the TV title (I do not pay close attention to this show often I have to admit) and didn't even realize they put Max the Impaler in the tournament for it :mark: