NWA Power August 30, 2022 - NWA 74 fallout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
nwa-powerrr-s10-e-1-360x540fit.jpg

This past weekend, the National Wrestling Alliance made history with NWA 74: a celebration of 74 years of wrestling excellence! But that was just the beginning...

This is our season 10 premiere of NWA Powerrr, and we've got a star-studded edition populated by champions past and present!

A true legend of the wrestling industry makes his long awaited return to the NWA as former NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat steps up to the podium!

Two current tag team greats attempt to prove themselves in singles competition as former ROH World Tag Team Champion Matt Taven collides with current NWA World Tag Team Champion Mecha Wolf!

Former NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Matt Cardona looks to exact revenge on Ronaldo Freeman after his humiliating defeat at NWA 74!

Aron Stevens has stated that he has a MASSIVE surprise for the NWA faithful!

Plus, we'll hear from NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Trevor Murdoch, Nick Aldis, Flip Gordon, and Bully Ray!

*lineup subject to change​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
ROLANDO DID IT AGAIN LIGHTNING HAS STRUCK TWICE :mark: This angle has been hilarious lol I loved that main event so much. Fairly unventful show otherwise though, your usual post-PPV interviews mostly. EC3 claims he wants the title, Cardona straight up challenged Murdoch for it at the next PPV (and looks to be the plan based off Murdoch costing Cardona the match later), Aldis and Flip (who seems to not be claiming anything to do with CYN unlike EC3), on the same page shockingly and want revenge against Odinson (Parrow return for a tag match maybe? would be good)

The less said about Aron Stevens putting Rodney Mack in the Question Mark mask, the better. Fuck that angle.....but I'd be a liar if the crowd chanting "Question Mack" didnt' make me chuckle for a second